She came back?!

**alarm clock**
You rub your eyes and get up from your bed, you took a shower yesterday night so you didn't have to shower today. you went downstairs and made your way to the kitchen, you open the fridge and take out the milk carton and you place it on your dining table. Then you get a box of corn flakes and a bowl. You pour in the cereal and the milk. You start eating and you get a text from Ashley
Text:
A: hey y/n! Can i come over later? I just got the new movie (you choose), so we can watch it!
Y: sure ill text you when i get out from work
A: kk bye
Y: bye
End of text.
You finish your cereal bowl and you wash the dishes, you check the time and its 5:30 am. You run upstairs and get dressed into your uniform, you got the chance to put some natural makeup done and you let your hair loose. After you were done, you run downstairs, you get your keys and purse. Then you get in your car and drive to work. During the ride you thought about Zach, and you hoped that today was going to be a good day. You get to the parking lot and park your car right in front of the entrance. You get out and walk in. When you walked in everyone looked at you either confused or surprised, "why did she come back?" You heard people ask each other. You just brushed it off and made your way to the front desk.
"Hey Alice, good morning!" You say confidently.
She looked up giving you the same expression that everyone else did. "Oh... hey y/n, ur back!?" She said it in a tone that sounded more like a question than a statement.
"Yeah im back!"
You started talking about yesterday with Alice, and while you two were talking, Zach and the guards came in and sat him down to have breakfast. He was looking at you. Then a man came in, he looked like he worked here. You look behind you and you saw him coming towards you.
"He was the one i told you about, we thought you weren't coming, so we got him to replace you." Alice said.
Zach was looking closely at him.
Zach's pov:
I saw y/n at the front desk, i was surprised she came back. Then this guy came in and looked at her with a smirk, and that just gave me a bad feeling about him. I observed him closely to see what he is about.
End of pov.
You just turned around to keep talking to Alice and you felt someone grab your butt.
"WHAT THE HELL" you yelled at him
"Don't lie, you like what you see" he said in the most selfish way.
"No I don't, and stop touching me!" You demanded.
He then grabbed you by your waist and tried to kiss you. You were trying to get off his arms but he was stronger than you. Then all of a sudden, Zach came running towards him and punched him in the face leaving him on the floor with a bloody nose.
"DONT EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN" then all the guards came running and grabbed Zach putting his handcuffs on. He looked up at you, expressionless as always. And walked off to his room.