Chapter 1

Your Pov:

Y/n: Ahh school!....again?!

Dad: Yes I know sweetie.. *He let out a soft chuckle*

Y/n: Please let me have 1 more week of hoilday! *You rub your hands together and pout showing that your begging*

Dad: No! Go now!

Y/n: Fine~

*You finished eating your breakfast then ran upstairs to do your morning routine then looked at yourself in the mirror:

Y/n: Good enough! *Comfortable and warm!*

*You then went downstairs and saw your Dad picking up his car keys*

Y/n: Where are you going?

Dad: To drop you off to school where else?

Y/n: Dad you don't-

Dad: I'm going if you like it or not!

*You saw how much he wanted to go so of course you couldn't stop him. You and your Dad got into the car and drove to school*

- Time Skip -

At school:

Dad: Ok sweetie have a good day! *You kissed your Dad on the cheek, goodbye*

Y/n: Bye Dad! Love you

Dad: Love you too!

Y/n: Dad~ shhhh *He chuckled the drove off* Wow my energy was drained as soon as I looked at the school-

*Someone covered your eyes....could it be your crush?...yes you have a crush you've liked him for a long time now but he doesn't know. Your heart was beating so fast it could explode- JUST JOKING! You thought i was serious? you kicked whoever was covering your eyes in the shin and he fell to the ground*

Y/n: Taehyung! i told you to stop covering my eyes!

Taehyung: What's wrong with me trying to be a little-

Y/n: A little what? annoying?!

Taehyung: No...Romantic~ *He was grinning and you hit his arm*

Y/n: Stop being dumb! lets go class

Author pov: Oh sorry I didn't introduce everyone!

Lee Y/n:

Has a little brother who lives with your mom everyday but when the semester finishes (And when your mom is "Feeling good") he stays with you and your Dad but when school starts again he goes back to your mom. Yes as you know your parents divorced and you got to choose who you wanted to live with, you chose your Dad cause you love him more but I will tell you about that later. Your parents divorced when your little brother was 1 (About...4 years ago) you were very sad but your best friend would always keep you happy and he looked after you. Guys do like you but only a bit.