Secrets

-----

Jessica

It seems to be forever till she wakes up. She passed out not even half an hour ago, and already we have doctors on the way.

Since we got here, everything has been a mess. Jenna has gone missing. Katie has passed out, bleeding all over the nice floor. And, I'm still confused of everything happening here.

I know that the Earth is being fought over between us and...Smurfs.

That's another confusing part of all this. Smurfs are fictional characters from a show played in the eighties, why are they all of a sudden real...and evil? And what are they doing to the people they stole? Why are there certain people that weren't taken that night? Why-

"Jessica!" I hear someone yell.

Turning around, I see Gabby looking at me, "She woke!" She says happily.

Jumping up from the bed, in my socks I slide on the smooth floor towards the other bed in the room.

And there, on the bed laying on her back, I see Katie's eyes begin to open, squinting in the bright lighting in the room.

"What the heck-" I hear her mumble, quickly sitting up, and right in that moment, the door opens.

"Is she ok?" I hear a voice ask. Startled, I turn around to see a guy with dark hair and dark eyes walking in the room, behind a bunch of nurses and doctors.

"Yeah, she just woke up." I say, standing away from the chaos.

Looks of relief floods his face as he nears Katie.

Looking at Gabby, I see a smile on her face as she looks at Katie talking to the him. She walks to me. "Wow. We've been here for what...not even a day?" She asks.

"Yeah." I answer.

"...And she has a guy drooling over her." She says...sounding both surprised and proud.

Looking at the people, I can't help but find my eyes looking right at one of the doctors. A surprisingly very young doctor with brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. His face makes him look like he could be thirteen, but his height makes him look like an adult.

I watch as he talks to his co-workers, his whole focus on Katie's...toe.

Finally, he looks at us. "Uh, I think she's fine. Except she might need stitches." He says.

"What?" I hear Katie squeal.

"How many stitches?" Gabby asks.

"Not many. But, we'll need to bring her to the hospital wing." Baden says, his brown eyes shifting to look at me.

Nodding my head, I look at Katie, her eyes not being able to take in everything going on around her.

Sighing, I begin walking over to the bed to where Katie lays. "Katie-" I begin to say.

"What is going on?" She says over me.

"Nothing, except you'll be going to the hospital wing..." I pause, "To get stitches for your toe."

I watch as she dramatically falls back onto her bed, making her little ponytale come a little undone, her curls coming out.