Starting Again

-----

Someone

I didn't look like myself anymore. My dark green hair is now a bland regular human color, and my light blue hued skin is a peach color. Even my face features have changed. Instead of my beautiful large nose, I have a small doll like one, to what us Smurfs would find very feminine. Completely embarrassingWalking into the large building I was instructed to go in was exactly what I was expecting. Regular humans doing their usual human things. Running around halls, dropping papers as they rush around in a hurry. Breathing in a calming breath, I try to get used to the air here. Oxygen. It burns my nose.

Looking down at my hand, my eyes reading the card. My new I.D. for the next couple years.

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color:  Blue

Age: 11

Year: 2013

Name: Tony Anderson

"Um...hello? Tony...what are you doing here?" A soft voice asks. Looking up, I see a tall girl with thin brown hair and green eyes, her eyes watching me curiously.

I try to play along, "Oh I-"

"You need to be back at home watching Theresa right now!" The girl says, her frown deepening. "Look, I know that you two only just met." She says, her eyes looking down at me, "But she's part of the family too. This is your chance to have a little sister. You've always said you've wanted a younger sibling."  Her hand grabs hold of my arm and pulls me back to the exit of the building. Dang... the human world is strange, "Now, go to Theresa. She's not going to bite."

"Ok, where is she-"

"At the house, where else?" Her green eyes search me closely, "You're acting strange. Come on, do you need a ride?" She asks.

"Uh yeah."  I say, my voice cracking. 

Her face brightens and she smiles, and at that moment I know I'm caught. It's been five minutes and I'm already screwed. But she smiles and says, "Puberty?" She asks with a grin. "It's ok, happens to everyone." Puberty? 

I let her grab my arm and pull me back out the building. The light outside completely blinds my eyes, making it hard to see in front of me as the girl continues to direct me. 

"Get in the car." She says, opening a door. Looking down, I see a small run down car with the yellow paint chipped in various places. Grabbing the handle, I pull the door open of the passenger seat and sit. The girl also gets in the car, and starts it. 

We're quiet as she drives, giving me a chance to look around her car. Her steering wheel has a white fluffy sleeve on it, adding more crazy decoration to everything else. The back seats have a yellow cover over them, with stains covering various areas. The floor in the back is covered with different Walmart bags and Target ones, with items still in some of them. The center console holds a small old phone. Curious, I pick it up, the smooth plastic touching my fingers. Flipping the phone over to the back, a name shines on it. Alayna. "What are you doing with my phone Tony?" She asks, looking at me. 

I smile, "Eyes on the road, sis." I say, looking forward. Watching the buildings fly by, I feel a forceful stop, causing me to lean forward, the seat belt latching me in place. 

"Who are you?" She hisses, her eyes looking right at me.

"What? Alayna-"

She hisses, "Who are you, and what have you done with my nephew?" ...Shit.

"It's me. Tony." I say, my eyes meeting hers.

"You're not Tony. I'm not Tony's sister."

"I've noticed that." I say.

"Well who are you? Get out my car before I call the police!" She yells, her pale face turning red.

"Maybe you should get out the car." I say, smirking.

Her eyes take me in, looking at my face closely. "Who are you?" She asks, her voice quiet. "You look just like my nephew. Exactly like him."

"You wouldn't know me. Or at least, you wouldn't want to know who I am."

"Look kid-"

"Don't call me kid. I'm older than you. I'm old enough to be your great-great grandfather." 

Her frowns only deepens more causing a little crease to show between her thin eyebrows, "That's not funny. Get out my car before I call the police." She threatens.

"You get out. Before I hurt you." I threaten back. Just as I see her going to grab her phone, her eyes not leaving my face that's when I go. Concentrating, I let my body still as I focus on her. My eyes slowly goes down her face, till I'm looking right at her neck. Her neck is pale, mostly hidden by the turtle neck of her shirt, but there's something showing through. A bruise. I flinch, but don't hesitate as I focus harder, pushing an invisible pressure onto her neck. My mind focusing on the only thing keeping her alive. And I destroy it. As if my hands where on her neck, she lets out a choking sob. Looking back at her eyes, her eyes begin to bulge, mine don't leave her as I push harder, pain going through my nose as a warm trickle of blood falls down on my mouth. And along with that, her eyes darken as her body goes numb. Sighing, I let out a breath as my body relaxes, the tension now gone as what I just did sinks into my mind. No, I need to take out the humanity left inside my mind, the humanity that isn't even supposed to be there. That part of me is a mistake. Looking back at my problem at hand, I grab her arm, pulling her out the driver seat over to the back seats, letting her long body lay so that she is covering all the available space on the seats. Lifting myself up, I scoot over to the driver's seat of the car.

I start the car, and begin driving. Turning from an 11 year old boy, to a twenty year old man with dark brown hair and and brown eyes. I look at myself in the little mirror, smirking when I see the strange facial hair on my face.

 I look at myself in the little mirror, smirking when I see the strange facial hair on my face

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.