(2)The Black Raven

Hey Dawn lovers!
Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! There are many more to come and quite the adventure to be had. Enjoy!

The Black Raven

The Black Raven

Aurora's POV

Thanatos' red eyes were filled with lust and his voice was low and guttural. I felt my thighs clench up and my body scream for attention, but I swear my eyes were about to shut down from exhaustion. "Finally, you're home."

"Thana-"

"Shhh, my angel..." Thanatos placed a finger over my lips and pushed me back with his body. Before I could fully comprehend what was going on, I felt the bed's high mattress press up against my legs. "Apollo told me everything."

My eyes widened.

For fuck's sake, Apollo!

I felt as the blood drained down into the soles of my feet.

That little shit! I knew he couldn't keep his mouth shut!

Thanatos noticed my sudden stiffness, but saw an entirely different reason for it; "Don't be angry with him, darling; he's only looking out for us." Thanatos pushed me back onto the bed and I fell like a lamp pole- rigid, unbendable and trying to shed some light on this confusion. The muscled god climbed onto me and normally I'd be more than happy to open my legs for him, but tonight was very different.

Thanatos' smile wavered slightly and he shot me a pointed look. He tried to open my legs, but I refused. He lifted a thick, black eyebrow; "Uh, darling?"

"Yes?" I tried to smile innocently.

Thanatos shot me a look; "It's going to be a bit hard to do this when you're legs are closed."

"Right..." I nodded, "Do what?" I asked, knowing full-well what. It's not like we've been doing it every time we get the chance for the past five years.

Thanatos shot me a sly smile; "Look, I know you're angry with Apollo for telling me, because you wanted to tell me, but what matters now is the fact that we can finally start a family together."

Oh, no. Oh, no no. Oh, no. Apollo, you twat.

"Oh, Rora, I'm so excited! At long last you're ready. Finally we can have that perfect family we've always wanted. I can't tell you how happy I am-" Thanatos stopped midway through his gushing when he saw my pale face grow even paler and my expression look sickly. His voice went from dotting and full of sweet honey to a bitter aftertaste; "-that Apollo was fucking lying. Great."

Thanatos uneasily seated himself upright over me and growled at the moon. I folded my hands over my chest and tried to lighten the mood with a sheepish smile; "Well, this is awkward."

Thanatos didn't find the situation very laughable. He closed his eyes and breathed out in anger; "He lied to me?"

"Uh... Well, actually no." I said slowly and Thanatos expression lit up with new-found hope. If he was an angry puppy, his tail would just have begun to wag again.