COMPETITION

Hello guys!

After the success of the first contest (from book 3) I have decided to start another contest!

This contest will run from now until the end of book 4, but you will be given enough notice before it closes.

The contest will focus on your fanfics (whether they are short stories, poems, imagines, one-shots, etc.)

✔️-The winner's story will be published in the TALES book.

✔️-The winner will also be able to read a special chapter entitled 'Silver dreaming' which focuses on Thanatos observing Aurora before they meet for the first time.

✔️-And finally, and most importantly, the winner will have the chance to star in a chapter of their own design as a character of their own design. (Within certain limitations).

EDIT- there is a second and third prize up for grabs too! Both are entitled to their very own chapter, but will not be able to have a sneak preview or add editing suggestions to the 'Silver Dreaming' chapter.

❓Please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have. You are more than welcome to ask them here (in this comment line) or you can PM me.❓

Your fanfic can be old or new.

Submission is here, where the icon is right below. Please comment in the comment line section of the icon to submit. Any submissions not in the line will not be taken into consideration.

Comment your fanfic's name and just indicate to me if it's completed or ongoing.

📥📥📥📥

Thanks to everyone that have sent me their fanfics already- I just ask that you add them onto this page above as well to make the judging process easier.

Goodluck #dawnbabes! Love yuz❤️