Author's Note

NOW!

Let's talk shop.

Business.

Next step.

Etc etc etc.

First!

This is the end of The Far Far Away trilogy.

Say goodbye to Cinderella, Kazimir and Mai.

We won't see them again. Least not in the next trilogy (I don't think)

I'm gonna miss them so much. It's not like saying goodbye to The Rose Quartet - they always come back lol. What are we gonna do without Kazimir's hatred of the world?!

The final trilogy is called The Decade Trilogy.

It covers three stories that happen in the ten years between the two other sets. Frankly, I have no idea how they're gonna turn out.

When I planned these books, 12DP was the final book in the main series and TDT books were just supposed to be three short novellas.

Then the stories took off and they may be much longer. We'll have to see. Don't expect huge sweeping novels next time around though (Famous last words)

I am not, however, going to start that right away however.

Before I start anything new, I am returning to Steel Roses.

Originally, I know I said I would not post it on here. However, I do not have the professionalism to sit down and write it without you guys going 'hey! HEY! next chapter is due! HELLLOOOOO'

So that's what we're doing.

We're rewriting it.

I wrote the original book in three months. I start university in under two. We don't have much time so... ehe -.-

But I am doing this because THIS is what is going in for publishing. The original book is fine. It's nice, it's sweet and it's simple.

And it's not much else.

My writing has grown a lot over the last few books. I might as well put that to use.

As soon as that's written however, we will look at starting the next trilogy.

Next: and this is more serious.

When I move to university, I will probably have a lot less time to write because I will also be working (because Dublin is a freaking expensive city -.-)

I would love - and I mean LOVE - to earn even a little bit from some sort of writing or just some support.

I know I have talked about earning money before but this time it actually kind of matters lol.

This is not me shaking you guys and going 'HEY! money! Gimme! GIMME! or no more writing! nope! nope! nope!'

It's not lol

But I do need to be honest with you about where I stand financially (Which is I don't really stand, more like slide along the floor... like a turtle)

If you want to just support me and can do so, awesome. I have a Kofi account - it's on my profile. If donations are dropped in there when possible, that's amazing. It's three dollars and it would make me grin like an idiot.

I know this option isn't available for some of you. You can't afford it. You aren't at an age where you can just donate money. You simply don't want to.

I get it. But if you can, amazing.

But, what I want from you now is ideas. I want you to seriously think about what you would genuinely put money into. Is it art? Is it short stories? Is it writing lessons?

If you don't have any ideas, that's fine. If you don't want to pay for things, I get it.

But we have such a lovely community here that I have worked f***ing hard for and I would hate to see it fade away because I can't afford to run it.

(Omg, I have a lump in my throat thinking about that -.-)

But regardless, it is something to think about and consider.

Alas, I cannot live on air (I would drop these two stupid stone in no time!) and between an MA, uni and writing, something would have to give. IIIII personally don't want it to be writing.

So think about it.

Think carefully and think seriously.

I don't instantly expect you to shell out cash just because you put forward an idea but just take it seriously.

....

RIGHT! So now that that sombre note has been dumped on you, back to 12DP.

I'll start uploading ST soon - once i have a new cover for it sorted - and we'll go from there.

It feels so weird finishing a book 0.o - I've never had that feeling before. Whoa, I feel slightly lost without a new book to dive into. Going into a redraft doesn't feel right... GAAASP is this what it means to be 'mature'? To put the dull stuff before the fun?

I don't like it -.-

Anyway

Next Up:....

Art By: Book of Shadows from Charmed (The only gif I could find of a moving book to signal the end of the main series)

Until next time~