Dancing

A/N- The lyrics were copy-and-pasted, just so you know. Sorry for any mistakes or stuff!

|No Ship in Particular|

"Alright Brother! Get up!" Meliodas yelled, slamming open Zeldris's room.

Zeldris was lying face down on his bed, not moving. Meliodas Sighed, walked up to the bed, and dragged the sleeping Zeldris out the room, along the corridor and threw him down the stairs.

"Owww, what the hell was that for?!?!" Zeldris yelled, rubbing the lump on his head.

"You wouldn't get up, it's two in the afternoon, and I want to go out. Estarossa's at work." Meliodas replied. "I'll be back in about three hours, I'll probably bring the sins with me."

"Do I even get a choice in this?" Zeldris sighed, watching Meliodas open the front door.

"Nope." Meliodas slammed the door closed and left without another word.

"I guess that means I'm stuck here for a while." Zeldris muttered, walking to the living room. It was connected to the kitchen, mostly so their mother could watch cooking shows at the same time as actually cooking.

He flopped onto the couch, and grabbed the TV remote. He started browsing the channels, but nothing really interesting came on.

Eventually, he settled for watching Monkey Life. As you might have guessed, it was a TV show about Monkeys in a Safari Park.

After half an hour of watching Monkey Life, Zeldris was kind of taking everything personally.

"Goddamnit, Anita!" Zeldris yelled at the TV. "The peanut butter is right there! Just walk in the obvious trap and eat it!"

Sighing, Zeldris flicked through the channels disinterestedly. Then something caught the corner of his eye. They had recent bought a cooking range. It had six rings, and a grill, as well as a giant oven.

Mildly interested, he wandered casually over to the fridge. It was filled with enough food to feed a village for a week.

"I wonder, do we have Chicken, or did Meliodas burn it..." Zeldris wondered out loud. "Ah, there it is. I might as well cook. It's Sunday, right?"

Zeldris grabbed the ingredients from the fridge and freezer, then washed his hands excitedly. "I haven't made an entire Sunday dinner in forever!"

Zeldris, unlike Estarossa and Meliodas, could cook extraordinarily well, a gift he inherited from his mother. Since their Father and Mother were almost never around, Zeldris found himself surrounded by cookbooks, and ended up having to do all the cooking for him and his brothers, so no one got food poisoning.

"Let me just get an apron..." Zeldris mused. He grabbed an apron, not caring what one, and walked back to the kitchen. "Now, how am I going to do this? I suppose, I'll make an onion and sage stuffing, and I'll roast some garlic, maybe some shalotts, if we have them..."

Two hours later, Meliodas arrived with the Diane, King, Ban, Elaine, and his girlfriend Elizabeth.

They wandered around, looking for Zeldris.

"Cap'n, isn't that music coming from the kitchen?" Ban asked.

"Yep. I think he's cooking again." Meliodas grinned. "Let's go see."

They all trailed to the Kitchen. The music was getting louder and the words were distinguishable.

"Captain, what is that?" Diane exclaimed. "It's in another language."

"He's listening to anime songs again." Meliodas rolled his eyes.

They all crept into the living room, and they were not ready for the sight before their eyes.

Zeldris, wearing a bright pink frilly apron with white polkadots, was busy chopping up things. He was also blasting the music and singing.

His singing wasn't actually bad, despite it being a girl who originally sings the song.

"Hajimari wo itsuka bokura no te de umidasunda yo 
Yasashii kimi no koe mo kitto sekai wo kaerareru 
Dare mo hitorikiri ja  
tachiagare ya shinai kara 
Tagai ni te wo nobashite  
kagiri wo koeta  ashita e 
Nariyamanu  
ai wo sakebu yo  
butsukariatte 
 wakariaunda 
Hikari wo tsukuridasu yo 
Akiramenu  omoi wo kakete  kibou no hate wo  boku wa ikiru yo 
Yume wo tsunaida  kimi to"

Zeldris was dancing as he sung, and he turned round and froze.

Meliodas, Elizabeth, Elaine and the sins were staring at him from the couch, trying not to laugh.

"What?"

That night, the sins stayed for dinner, as there was far too much dinner for just him and Meliodas.

"So," Bans said conversationally. "Interesting music choice, earlier."

"Shut up!" Zeldris muttered, blushing embarrassedly.

"And I loved the apron." King laughed.

"Hey! I happen to actually like this apron!" Zeldris defended.

The sins and co. Laughed.

After dinner, they were cleaning up when another song came on the YouTube mix, the same one from earlier.

Elizabeth was humming along, and so was Zeldris. They suddenly looked at eachother their eyes widening.

"DO YOU LIKE THIS SONG?!?!" Elizabeth yelled.

"OF COURSE! I KNOW ALL THE WORDS!" Zeldris yelled back.

And then, when it was thought things couldn't get any more confusing, Zeldris and Elizabeth started singing along.

"Nariyamanu  ai wo sakebu yo  subete wo daite  koko ni irunda 
Hikari wa soko ni aru yo 
Yuzurenai  omoi wo kakete  kibou no hate wo  boku wa ikiru yo 
Yume wo tsunaida  kimi to  kimi to !!!"

"Wut." Was Meliodas's reaction.