Dining Room Tables

A/N- Mature-ish and Terrible Content ahead!

|Gelda x Zeldris|

Meliodas, Elizabeth, Ban, Diane and King went home to Meliodas and Elizabeth's house.

They were out at a bar celebrating Diane's new job as a Police Officer. She was in Meliodas's team. They were sent on special missions dealing with gang related issues.

Meliodas refused to answer why he was always sent on those missions, even after two incidents:

One- The other Police Officers joking around about Meliodas knowing all the local gangs and hideouts better than anyone, and Meliodas consequently breaking two of the offending Oficer's ribs and his leg and still not getting fired.

Two- Diane finding pictures of Elizabeth and Meliodas in newspapers talking about the two most notorious Criminal Gang Runners in the History of Liones.

Elizabeth and Meliodas had a hard time explaining that situation when Diane, King and Ban confronted them.

"I swear I'm not in a gang anymore!" Elizabeth had promised.

"Yeah! We definitely don't run the entire Liones Criminal Ring anymore!" Meliodas swore. "It was just a rebellious teenage phase. Some people smoke or drink, and we just happened to decide on becoming infamous criminals. Everyone's different."

But, back to the present, when Meliodas and the others entered his house, expecting silence (the opposite of that bar they went to), they were only greeted by two people screaming at eachother from somewhere else in the house.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Shut up!"

"No!"

"Ugh! You're so difficult!"

"Uh, Captain, should we go?" King said hesitantly, as Meliodas led them to the living room.

"What?" Meliodas chuckled. "And miss the show? No way!"

"Captain, you're not making any sense." Ban grinned, poking Meliodas.

"I know." Meliodas smirked. "Just listen." He collapsed on the living room couch.

From behind the wall, in the kitchen, you could clearly hear yelling:

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I said!"

"How dare you-"

"Shut up-"

"I will not-"

Back in the living room, Elizabeth sighed and cuddled into Meliodas. Elizabeth always hated fighting, of any sort. The worst part, she knew what it was apart. Meliodas wrapped his arm around her comfortingly.

They were the ultimate couple. They never fought, and were always so cute around eachother. Meliodas would literally kill for Elizabeth, and Elizabeth would do the same for them.

"Wait..." Diane frowned, then gasped. "Is that Zeldris and Gelda?"

"Yep. They've been doing this for a week now." Elizabeth answered, hugging Meliodas for comfort. "It makes me feel so put out, they're always arguing or in a bad mood."

"What are they arguing about?" Ban asked curiously, listening to the argument happening in the enxt room.

"-Don't even-"

"-Oh really?"

"Yes! You're such A-" Clearly Gelda.

"What was that, say that again." Definetely Zeldris.