Sprinkles and Flour Pt 2

This is a Part 2!

|Ban x Meliodas|

Meliodas happily ran home and slammed open his front door, alerting Zeldris and Estarossa as he practically skipped to the kitchen. Meliodas grabbed an apple and then proceeded to run and faceplant the couch opposite where his brothers were sitting.

He then grabbed his bag, and opened his notebook, before starting to write quickly.

"Meliodas, why are you covered in flour?" Zeldris questioned. "And sprinkles...?"

"Doesn't matter, some classmates thought it was funny to prank me in Home Ec." Meliodas grinned, hugging his notebook.

"Well, well, well, someone's happy today." Estarossa teased. "Did your crush confess or something?"

Meliodas's face went red. "Maybe..."

"What?!" Estarossa's eyes bulged in his sockets. "You're kidding me, right?!"

"Nuh uh!" Meliodas grinned and bolted up to his room. He flopped on the bed happily.  He decided to video call Gowther to explain what happened.

Zeldris, curious about what went on, ran up the stairs after his brother. He knocked on Meliodas's door. "Brother? Can I come in?"

"Yeah!"

Zeldris walked in, and collapsed on one of Meliodas's beanbags. "So." Zeldris began, smiling. "Tell me everything! Hi Gowther, by the way."

"Hello, Zeldris."

"How's therapy?"

"Good. They fed me ice-cream when I cooperated. They keep asking me to explain my feelings to them. They think I'm getting better." Gowther replied in his monotone voice. "But yes, please explain what happened Meliodas."

"Well, I went to class, Ban was the usual, then Gilthunder and Hauser tipped flour and sprinkles all over me then teased me for being... You know, bisexual... Then I got upset and ran out. I left my notebook by accident, and Ban must've read it and then followed me." Meliodas said.

"No way. He actually read your book?"

"Yep. Anyway, he kept saying he cared when he didn't act like that, so we argued and I told him to prove that he cares so he, he kissed me." Meliodas went red.

"FINALLY!" Zeldris grinned. "Continue."

"Alright, so after he kissed me, he confessed and apologised for bing such an idiot and he started ramling so I kind of kissed him to shut him up. Then he wouldn't give me my notebook back unless I went to the dance with him so I kind of agreed but only if he would be my boyfriend so I kind of got a boyfriend and a date to the dance at the same time..."

"This is great news! I feel kind of warm inside." Gowther tilted his head. "My lips are tilting upwards. Is this...?"

"Happiness, Gowther. And you are smiling!" Meliodas giggled.

"Alright! I will tell the nurse about this. Call you later." Gowther said, hanging up.

Zeldris shook his head. "He's a weird one. But, my little brother is going to the dance! Alright, don't need to worry about a thing! I'll get out your shirt and your party wear and I'll get it all sorted, I have the day off anyway, and this calls for a celebration, I can finally cook the celebratory chicken recipe I've been dying to try..." Zeldris chattered to himself excitedly, walking out of Meliodas's room.

Meanwhile, at Ban's house, King, Elaine and Elizabeth were chilling in Ban's room.

"So, Anyone got a date to the dance? Or are we going as friends?" Elizabeth asked. "I'm going with Arthur, but just as a friend."