Sprinkles and Flour Pt 1

A/N- A little LGBTQ+ hate! I am not a hater, just writing it in for the story! I'm so sorry for offending anyone!

|Ban x Meliodas|

Meliodas didn't want to go to school today, not just because it was Thursday. He didn't want to go to school ever. It was a shame, he liked school. Just not every part of it.

"So, brother, how's your little boy crush doing?" Estarossa teased. He was aloud to tease everyone, as the oldest, being 25. Especially Meliodas, since he was the youngest, aged 16. Zeldris was 22.

"Shut up!" He felt his face heat up at the mention of... Him.

"Yeah! Shut up Estarossa!" Zeldris hissed.

Meliodas had a huge crush on a guy not long after he publicly came out as bisexual, and Estarossa found out. Zeldris already knew, so he stuck up for his younger brother. Meliodas was glad, though it didn't help him stop being flustered whenever he was mentioned.

"No, I don't think it will. I wonder if he knows Meliodas is alive." Estarossa teased.

"This is why you are obviously the one of us that got adopted." Zeldris hissed. "You're way too tall, have silver hair, and you just tease your family, not what you're supposed to do. Family is supposed to look after eachother, but you didn't join this family until you were nine and I was six, did you, Estarossa?"

"Or should I say, Mael?" Meliodas chuckled at Estarossa's old name, the one only family knows about. It was his brother name, before he was adopted by Meliodas's family when Zeldris was six and Meliodas was a baby.

The murderous look Estarossa gave the pair of them a hint to leave.

Zeldris ran to work, and Meliodas to school. Meliodas spent all day pretending to be invisible, and sometimes staring at his crush (and by that I mean a lot). He stumbled into his last class after lunch, just before the bell rang. He doodled in his secret notebook. Once the bell did ring, students started to pour in and he got distracted, looking for one particular person.

Meliodas blushed when he saw him.

Tall (over 6 ft like most of the school), messy, spiky, adorable light blue hair Meliodas wanted to touch, striking red eyes, abs, the reputation...

Meliodas was stuck. Meliodas was crushing on Ban, but Ban totally hated him for some unknown reason. He was the reason Meliodas got teased for being small and teased when he came out as bisexual. But Meliodas still liked him.

Ban sat down in his seat next to Meliodas, scowling in the way Meliodas found adorable. He looked at Meliodas and Meliodas immediately faced the other way, cursing the fact he was blushing.

"Right! For the Valentine's Day Dance on Friday, we are making cookies!" The Home EC Teacher called out excitedly. "Put on your aprons, follow your instructions, and hopefully make some beautiful cookies!"

Did Meliodas mention that it was Valentine's Day tomorrow, and he still hasn't been invited to the dance. You had to go with someone to get in. But his friend Gowther was with his Aunt named Merlin in Paris getting therapy so Gowther couldn't go with him, so no one else bothered wondering if Meliodas would like to go.

"Put on your apron then, idiot." Ban glared, sitting in his apron staring at Meliodas, who'd started daydreaming.

Meliodas snapped out of it, and quickly shrugged off his blazer and slipped the apron on.

Ban and Meliodas were only paired together as Meliodas was forced to take the class by his Father so he wouldn't poison himself one day while home alone, and Ban was there to make sure Meliodas couldn't kill himself accidentally. In case you couldn't tell, Meliodas can't cook and Ban is the best cook in the school.