BMC the epilogue (Boyf)

Although Jeremy hated to admit it, the squip did help him. He is dressing a lot better and people notice. He also has had more confidence, but only in himself not the person the squip made him out to be.

It's been a couple months and he is looking for a date. He and Christine broke up after two weeks because Christine thought Jeremy was not into the relationship. She said it felt like deep down, Jeremy was in love with someone else, and she wanted him to chase after the person he loves instead of staying with Christine. Honestly he wasn't really feeling it either. When they kissed, there was no sparks or electricity. So they broke it off.

Now he just wants to know who it is he was "deep down in love with" since he has no idea. He planned to talk about this with Michael the next day.

— — time skip to the next day brought to you by the insanely cool Jared klienmen — —

"Micheal!"

"Jeremy, (my buddy) how's it hanging?"

"I'm ok."

"So your over the breakup?"

"I've been over it"

"Sure you have. Anyway come sit down on the couch and play AOTD with me. We're on level 9"

"The cafetorium!"

*they play for a while*

"So Michael, Christine broke up with me because she thought that deep down I was in love with someone else. Do you know who that might be?"

"I don't know, maybe?" *Michael moves closer to Jeremy on the couch*

"Any possible ideas?" Jeremy asked

"Chloe? Or maybe Brooke?" *michael keeps moving over*

"No. I never really liked either of them. The only reason I dated Brooke was because the squip said to"

"Well, who else do you know?" *by this point Michael's side is completely against Jeremy's"

"Well the only other per-"

*Micheal kisses Jeremy*

"I... I...I'm sorry, i shouldn't have done that." Michael says weekly.

"No it's fine, you are the guy I am deep down in love with. You are the guy I am totally into."

Jeremy kisses Micheal.

"I love you too Jeremy."

This is the first fan fiction I've ever written so let me know what you think and how I could become a better fan fic writer.