Art school- Practice 2

I'm back after not existing. I'm writing because of things going on in my life. If you saw the last practice, it was of college essays, and I wrote that while doing high school essays. So same sort of deal heere. Stuff going on to me, changed slightly for the story and with someone who loves you in it.

Michael had been acting weird. He normally was bubbly and happy and singing when he thought no one could hear. But on Friday he seemed out of it. Whenever someone asked him what was goin on he mentioned a letter and stress. Finally, he was at home, Jeremy was sick and his parents were at work so he was all alone. He decided to take a walk to the nearby woods. He grabbed his phone and called Jeremy. He told Jeremy of the miserable day he had. Homophobia, antisemitism (I'm aware Michael isn't Jewish but I am and don't wanna change the story too much), and general insults. He was fine until gym. This one guy came up to him saying crap like "you don't belong at art school. You aren't talented enough. Chloe (surprisingly enough, Chloe is the contact, not the name, of the girl the guy saying these things mentioned) is going to take your spot because she's queen bee and popular." It hurt Michael. All he wanted was to get in. He had ended up crying in the bathroom, until some people came in to comfort him. He was telling all of this to a sick Jeremy who could barely talk when he felt his phone buzz. He got emails and spam all the time, so he didn't worry about it. Jeremy left to go have dinner, so Micheal decided to check out what it was. It was an email. From the art school. He started to panic, texting all his friends. No one responded, his moms weren't home, he had no one to open the email with and he didn't want to be alone, in either excitement or disappointment. Later, when his mom came home he opened it. He didn't get in. It didn't bother him then. I don't think the reality had hit him yet.. he texted Jeremy if he got in, since they both applied. Jeremy had gotten no email. They both realized this means he probably got in, and would soon receive a letter. The next day he would find out everyone else he knew that applied had gotten in. It would hurt him. But he wouldn't show it. He couldn't show it. If he complained, his friends would feel bad about their accomplishment. If he seemed hurt, or cried, he would be seen as to sensitive and not able to deal with reality. So he swallowed his pain, pretended to smile and tried not to think about it. It was only a school. It wasn't the rest of his life as he would survive whether or not he got in, but still. It hurt.

Oof. I'm sorry. Michaels a little more sensitive then I wanted him to be but I basically told the story of the past few days only changing the names of the people. I don't mean to sound attention seeking by complaining about my rejection, I just wanted to write and it was all I could think about. Anyway, that's all. Thanks for reading
-😊💄🐾