The proposal (boyf and tree bros)

At this point the boys are all softmores in college, they are on summer break and John and Heidi have been dating for three years.

John Heere POV

"An open field framed with trees, The boys would have loved this!" Heidi gushed. "Yeah well they suggested this place." I replied "They did?" "Yeah, I was running out of ideas." I said, to cover up the real reason the boys were helping.

They had a wonderful, three course picnic at sunset. During dessert he pulled out a small box from his pocket. Heidi noticed but didn't say anything, as she assumed it was a gift and didn't want to spoil the surprise. Then John told her to stand up.

Heidi Hansen POV

I complied anxious to see what would happen. He took both my hands in his. "I love you, I want to tell you that everyday for the rest of our lives," he gets down on one knee, "Heidi Hansen, will you marry me?" "YES of course I'll marry you" We share a tender kiss when I hear a crash in the background. I look be hind John to see Jeremy on the ground being picked up by Michael. "Michael yells "WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT ABORT MISSION!!!" Before running off with Jeremy. Then I here my son's voice yelling "Catch me Connor!" As Connor steps out from behind a tree. Evan then falls from that tree landing in Connors arms and they run off too. I look at John and we laugh at our crazy children before sharing another kiss. "We still have a dessert to eat" he says and we sit down and finish our dessert. After the meal we cuddle and look up at the stars, it was a beautiful evening.

At the coffee shop the boys went to.

"You guys, this means we are all going to be one family!" Evan said with tears (of joy) in his eyes.
"Ev...... I hate to break it to you but Michael and I aren't related to either you or Jeremy." Connor said
"Yeah but I figure eventually Jeremy will marry Michael and I will marry you and we can all be one big happy family." Evan said, still a little sniffley.
"Yeah, about that," Michael said nervously, getting down on one knee, "Jeremy Heere will you be my player two for the rest of our lives" "I will! But Michael, two questions, why am I player two and why here?" Your player two because I'm player 1, and this is where we first met the summer before 7th grade. (I'm making up my own backstory, deal with it) "ohhhh Yeah. I love you Micha." "Love you too Jere- bear"
"Darn, we are the only couple in this family who isn't engaged or married. If only I planned to propose tonight. On a completely different note, follow me Evan." Connor said as he led Evan to a near by forest. He took Evan to his favorite type of tree, a coast redwood, on which fairy lights had been hung and there was a box hung from a branch. It was obvious to Evan that none of these things were harming the tree. Connor opened the box and pulled out a ring box. He got on his knee and asked Evan to marry him. Obviously Evan said yes. Behind them Jeremy and Michael had each recorded the proposal. "Everyone, lets head back to my house for a post proposal party" Jeremy said. The three couples had a wonderful party after a wonderful day. They all went to bed excited to see what would come next.

I don't know what this was. By brain was like " EVERYONE SHOULD PROPOSE IN THE SAME STORY" I think it got a little repetitive. Also I don't know Connor or Evans personality that well so I'm sorry. Please let me know what you think.