Stood up- Patel & Punk au (boyf)

Just fluff ma dudes so lmk what you think in the comments.

Eric POV
"So after lunch, I'm gonna ask that loser pastel Jeremy out. Hopefully he'll be so devastated that he'll stop being so..... pastel" "that's a good plan" Rich complémented. "Of course it is, I thought of it" Eric said. "OMG Chlo, this is going to be SO GOOD for gossiping!" Jenna said " yeah but we can't spoil the plan otherwise it will crash and burn" Chloe responded. "FINE I'll wait to gossip." Jenna said, obviously annoyed.

Jeremy's POV
Eric was walking towards me. ERIC, the most popular kid in school. I was about to run but then I looked at him and thought maybe he might be nice.  "Hey Jeremy I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date this afternoon." "M-me?" "Is there another Jeremy around Heere?" "I don't, i don't know." "Well I'm talking to you Jeremy Heere" Eric seemed so confident. I wished he had half that confidence. "Well I'll meet you at the coffee shop at four o'clock ok?" "O-ok!!!"

—————————— time skip until 4:20 in the afternoon brought to you by Connor—————————

He's still not here?!? I thought, looking at my watch, wondering if he would ever show. I had been so excited for this date, I had even worn my favorite, fanciest flower crown, so it hurt that he wasn't here. I decide to keep waiting, in the hopes he might be caught up with something. I looked around the coffee shop for the millionth time in hopes that he might be there waiting for me, but this time I noticed the stares, the pitiful looks, how everyone seemed so sad for me. It's 4:30 now. He's 30 minutes late. I was about to give up and leave when a punk kid walks in. He's wearing a red sweatshirt and has a lot of piercings. He looks like one of those 'cool guys' who couldn't care less about academics and often skip school. And he's also really handsome, it's weird, I don't normally fall for punk kids but he's cute and I can't help but blush as he walks towards my table.
"I'm so so so SO sorry I'm running late. Video game club ran extra long today and I lost track of time so I'm sorry, forgive me?" He says, louder than normal talk but not so loud it seems abnormal.
"Yes of course I forgive you." I say trying to follow along.
"I heard from Jenna Roland that Eric was going to prank you by standing you up so that you would stop being a pastel and when I heard that I thought it was such a cruel thing to do I wanted to come save you from the embarrassment." He said, this time a lot quieter.
"Well thank you for that. So do you actually like video games or..."
"Yes I love them! My favorite is AOTD!"
"Really?! Mine is too!!"
"Well maybe we could hangout and play it together sometime."
"Yeah that sounds really nice" I couldn't believe it. I was actually starting to fall for this guy.
The pair talk for hours, and they end up having a lot in common. They end up planning a day to play AOTD together.

——————time skip to the next morning brought to you by me seeing Hamilton next week———————

I'm at my locker half asleep first thing in the morning when I'm assaulted by the popular squad, Chloe, Brooke and Jenna.
"So how'd your date go?" Chloe asks
"Yeah I heard Eric stood you up." Jenna said
"Wasn't it just awful?" Brooke adds
"Does it make you want to stop being pastel?" Chloe finishes
"My date was great. Yes he did stand me up. No it was not awful. And I will keep being a pastel."
"How was it good if he stood you up?" Jenna asks
"Yeah it doesn't make any sense." Brooke said, desperate to add on.
"Well I met a new guy, his name is Micheal Mell."
"MICHEAL MELL!!!" They all said in unison.
"Like, the PUNK Micheal Mell?" Jenna said
"Yeah" I said acting as if it wasn't a big deal a pastel went on a date with a punk.
"So you, a PASTEL went on a date with one of the coolest punks in the school." Chloe said
"Yeah" Jeremy said. Just then, Michael walked up.
"You ready for our date afternoon?" "I so am!"
"Hi girls" he said and all the girls blushed and giggled. "Girls,"
"Yes" they all said in unison
"I'm gay" he said
"That doesn't mean your not cute." Brooke said
"Well thanks Brooke. Come on Jere, I'll walk you to class."