12

Chapter 12

Many Days later

"Ok Emma, you can go change now, the photo shoot is done." I nod. That's when Zelena walks in, "thanks to you now we have to promote the finale again, why couldn't you have stayed lost." I scoff as she made her way to get her promotional pictures taken.

I thought the competition ended but my publicist lied to me. They can't finish it without all contestants being there so guess what, I have to compete. I change out of the dress and get into my casual clothes when Regina walks by me.

"Hey everything ok?" I nod. "Yeah." She smiles. "All done with the shoot?" I nod. "Ok then I guess I will see you on the runway." I smile and nod. "See you in two days." She smiles and nods. I grab my stuff and walked out of the studio. I get in my rental car and made my way back to my hotel room.

I walked into my room and laid my stuff on the bed. I walked out on to the balcony and stared at the city. The beautiful Eiffel Tower stood in the distance, it was indeed magical. How I wish I was with Killian right now, I'm sure he would have enjoyed the view.

I take out my phone out of my pocket and looked through my contacts, I chuckled and put it back in pocket. I hated myself, I seriously looked through my contacts as if his number is in there.

I look down and a tear rolled down my cheek. I wanted out, but I can't. Thats when I feel an arm around me. "Missed me love?" I turned around and it was Killian. I hugged him and started to cry. I leaned back and gave him a kiss. "How are you here?" I asked as I leaned back breathless as can be.

"I have my ways." I smiled and hugged him. "How you doing Emma?" I sigh. "Don't get me wrong love, I love being in Misthaven but I hate to accept the fact  that the runway is my life." He nods as he caresses my cheek. "Maybe you can do both." I sigh. "Is it possible?" He smiles.

"Anything is possible." That's when I open my eyes and Killian was gone. I guess I had day dreamed a bit. I sat down and sighed. God I missed Killian so much but who knows if he misses me. I mean we've only known each other for a couple of days.

I sat back and sighed. Maybe my Little day dream meant something. Maybe I can keep modeling and still be able to at least visit Misthaven. I mean if I talk about Misthaven for sure people are going to want to visit it. I don't know how but I'm going to make this work.

Killian's POV
I closed the hood on the car and smiled. "All done Ruby, next time let Four drive." Ruby scoffs. "I can drive just like him, no need to make fun of me." I chuckle. Ruby gets in and drives away. I walk out of my shop and looked at the road.

Seeing the road reminded me so much of Emma. It's only been a couple of days since she left and I feel really down. That's when anger overcomes me, I had to confront Mrs. Banks again, I think she can help Emma out and bring her home.

I walked over to her office and knocked. "Mrs Banks." I get no response. I knock again and that's when the door opened ever so slightly. Man it seems that no one locks their doors around here but then again we are a peaceful town. I walk into her office and I see Mrs. Banks sitting down at her desk with her head down.

I get closer and it reeked of alcohol, I look at the table and see a glass and two bottles of whiskey. I nudge Mrs Banks and she sits up. "Hey what are you doing here?" She asks in a slurred tone. I sigh, there is no way I'll be able to talk about Emma when she's in this condition.

"Why are you drinking?" She laughs. "Isn't it obvious, I'm drinking my sorrows away." I sigh. "Mrs. Banks...." She then shushes me. "I don't regret calling them." I sigh. "Why don't you tell Emma that you're her mother." She sighs as she puts her glass down.