20

Chapter 20

Its been 5 days since I've seen Emma and I honestly miss her. Its been so lonely without her. I actually decided to surprise my love and I found a house close to the race track but not so close that you can hear the races. I'm so sure that she will love it. It's a three bedroom one story house. I just love it.

I will be able to move in a couple of days so in the mean time I've been sleeping at a hotel. It's late and I'm sitting alone in the office, doing so much paper work that its so overwhelming. I lean back and I sigh. That's when I hear someone knock. "Come in." It was Milah. She walks in and sits in the front of the desk. "Hey you want to go and get a couple of drinks?" I sigh.

"No I'm too tired, I honestly want to go to sleep." She smiles. "Oh come on like old times, lets just go and have a few shots." I stayed quiet. "Oh come on, aren't we friends?" I sigh. "Fine." I grabbed my coat and off we went to the local bar. We ordered a couple of drinks. "So how's life treating you?" Milah sighs. "Its ok, no actually it sucks." I nod. "I'm sorry." She smiles.

I continued to drink and for some reason I was feeling dizzy, I wasn't drunk though. I just felt weird, extremely weird. I walk out the bar, making my way back to my hotel room. I didn't realize Milah had followed me home. I slightly open the door and gasp.

She leans close to me and gives me a kiss as she fully opens the door. She pushes me in but I push her away. "What are you doing?" "Aren't I attractive Killian?" I shake my head. That's when she plants another one on me. She continues to kiss me and I push her away.

"Just let me love you Killian." I could hear her giggling as she fumbles at my belt. I push her away again, and that's when I feel a pinch in my neck. That's when I feel even worse than before. I fall on to the bed and my vision gets super blurry.

I feel Milah sit on top of me and pin me down. "After tonight you will never want to go back with Emma again," I hear her say. I tried my best to push her off but I couldn't. Next thing I knew my whole world turns a blur.

The next day

Emma's POV
I'm calling Killian and he's not answering, maybe he's busy at work. I put my phone down and I take a sip of my iced tea. Sebastian and I were taking a break at a nearby café. That's when I see a couple walking pushing a stroller. I smile but then my heart hurt. I miss Killian so so much.

I know he has an amazing job now but I'm afraid things won't go back to the way they were. That's when I get a call from my mom.

"Hi mom."

"Emma honey how are the shows coming along?" I sigh.

"Good..."

"What's wrong Emma? You sound sad." I smile, ever since we've been together she's come to know me so well.

"Oh I didn't tell you huh? Killian got offered a job in Paris where he used to race at." I hear her gasp.

"Wasn't he from England?"

"That's what I thought..."

"Did he accept it?"

"I didn't really want him to, but he seemed upset because of the amount of time Sebastian and I were spending together so I told him to take it." I hear silence.

"So you will all be living in Paris?" I sigh.

"I want the twins to be born in Misthaven but we might bring them back to Paris."

"Well honey you know Misthaven will always be your Home, but I will support you with whatever you do." I smile.

"Thanks mom."

"Well I'll leave you; got a class to teach."

"Give them hell mom."

"Of course honey, love you, take care."

"Bye mom, love you." I hang up and sighed. That's when Sebastian comes and sits at the table. "I got you a chocolate muffin." I smile. "Thanks." He gives me a weird look and sighs. "What's wrong?" I smile. "I've just got a little bit of home sickness." He gasps.

"Who would have known that the great Emma Swan would be home sick." I chuckle. "Right?" That's when I feel discomfort again. I groan and caress my belly. "Emma I think you should let me be in charge of these shows, it's not easy doing all this work and be carrying two babies."

I smile. "I'm not an invalid, I can do it." He nods. "I just don't want you to exert yourself." I smile. "One more show, then I will go home, I promise." I finished eating my muffin and we go get some ice cream. As we walked with our ice cream in hand we stop by to buy a magazine.

As Sebastian was paying for it, I stood there and watched the entertainment news network.

"So this just in, it seems that happily ever after doesn't look to happy for our famous couple."

I scoff. That's the only thing that I hate about these shows, I hate how they expose people's lives.

"According to our paparazii last night we saw the ex famous race Car driver Killian Jones was seen drinking with a Brunette gal that is not his wife Emma Swan."

I gasp.

"And drinks aren't the only thing they shared, according to these pics they shared kisses and ultimately a night together."

I gasp, my heart broke as pictures of Killian with some woman appeared on the screen. Sebastian walks up to me and then gasps. "No," he softly says.

"Poor Emma, you would think that Killian would be a good guy but man cheating on your pregnant wife with some woman..."
I hear the hostess say.

I started to cry.

"Well can you blame him, Emma is big as can be, a man has needs..." I hear another say and I just walked away.

I mean we haven't been intimate for a while but Killian didn't mind that. We still have been able to give each other pleasure but.... That's why he didn't answer me, he was with that slut. Sebastian walks up to me and hugs me.

"I am so sorry Emma..." I nod and back away. "Am I ugly?" I ask Sebastian with tears in my eyes. He shakes his head. "No you're more beautiful than ever, I know you think you're huge but that's because you're growing two little babies." I smile. "Can we just get to work?" He nods.

"Of course, I mean we have some models that need some teachings you want to do that?" I smile and nod. He wipes my tears and caresses my cheek. "Let's go Emma." I smile and nod. I don't know why Killian did this? All I know is that he has some explaining to do.