14

Chapter 14

I stood there in disbelief. How is this possible? I thought my mother was dead, how is she here? It can't be true. I let go of Killian's hand and scoffed.

"How dare you say you're my mother. She died when I was born." Killian touches my shoulder. "She's telling you the truth love." I scoff. "How do you know?" That's when she takes out a picture from her purse. She hands it to me and I gasp.

It was a Polaroid picture of her with my dad. "How is this possible?" Mrs. Banks sighs. "Why until now you decide to tell me?" She sighs. "I..." I scoff. "You treated me horribly when I was at Misthaven, and you even wanted me to leave, how am I to believe that, a mother doesn't treat her daughter that way." She looks down.

"Emma sweetie, I'm sorry, I....." I shake my head and that's when Ruby, Lacy and Four walk away leaving us three alone. I hand her back the picture, "I don't believe you, you're just trying to hurt me more because I came into your town and reminded you of the life you once had."

She nods. "Yes that was foolish of me, but I was mad because you reminded of the fact that I left you." I gasp. "What?" Tears are just flowing non stop. "I'm sorry, I needed to not be in your life..." I put my hand up. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Why did you give me up?" She sighed. "So I could become a super model." My heart broke.

"I was a burden in your life so you left me?" She continued to cry. "Emma it's not like that." She tried to touch my arm but I pushed her away. "I don't want to hear you!" I scream from the top of my lungs. "Get out of my sight." She nods.

That's when Killian grabs her arm and says something to her, which made me more upset. Mrs. Banks walks away and Killian looks at me. "Why are you treating her in a nice way?" Killian sighs. "Emma just give her a chance to talk, you've always wanted to know more about your mom well she's here now."

I burst into more tears and that's when Killian hugs me. "I don't want to talk to her." Killian nods. "Give it time." I nod as I look up at him. He wipes my tears and caresses my cheek. "Stay with me tonight." Killian nods. We made our way back to my hotel room.

As Killian was closing the door, I walked out to the balcony and sighed. There was so much right now going through my mind. Why didn't she come and get me when father died? Why did my father lie to me and said she died when I was born?

That's when I feel Killian hug me from behind. "You ok love?" I half smile. "It's just too much Killian." He nods. I turn around and face him. "It's Ok love take your time." I smile. "It's just so much to take in, I mean that then the competition, and well seeing you." Killian smiles.

"I just thought I was never going to see you again." Killian caresses my cheek. "I promise I will never leave you." I smile. That's when Killian gets closer to me and gives me a warm and tender kiss. His hand slides up my shirt caressing my back as we deepen our kiss.

"Make love to me," I whisper and Killian backs away and smiles. "As you wish." He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. We make our way to the bed, and he carefully lays me on top of it. I pull Killian's shirt off and I caress his chest. Killian hovers over me and starts to kiss my neck.

I'm going insane, the feeling of his lips against my skin make me tingle. He then takes off my shirt, and he gasps when he notices I wasn't wearing anything under. "So Beautiful my love," he groans as he's staring down at me. "Well my handsome mechanic," I say as I pushed him down towards me, "get to it."

He smiles, then leans down and gives me a very passionate kiss. His hands start to caress my entire body, making me go even more insane. Right now nothing mattered, all I wanted was to make love with my mechanic.

Time passed, and we were both laying there breathless as can be. I ran my fingers through Killian's chest hair, as thoughts of what we did moments ago played in my mind. But unfortunately those thoughts were replaced by ugly ones. I sigh and that's when I feel Killian nudge me a bit.

"Emma what is it?" I smile. "Oh nothing." He scoffs. "You can't lie to me." I slightly chuckle. "Mrs. Banks." He sighs. "Emma give her a chance, just listen to what she has to say, even if it hurts." I sit up and leaned against the backboard of the bed. "But how do I know that she's my real mother?" Killian sighs.

"Well why would she make that up?" I sigh. "Did she tell you what happened?" Killian nods. "Why she left me?" He nods again. "Please tell me, did she leave my dad and I because she didn't love us?" Killian sighs and gives me a kiss. "It's best to hear it from her love." I caress his cheek and sigh.

"It's not that easy, how about we do a DNA test, if she's my mom then I will listen and if not well then all this worry was for nothing." Killian smiles. "If you think that's best for you then I say go for it." I smile. "God you're amazing." He smiles. "So I've been told." I nudge him.

"You looked amazing on that runway Emma." I smile. "Did I?" He nods. "And What you did with Regina...." I smile. "It felt right to do that." He smiles. "I'm happy for you." I smile, and that's when I push him down. I sit on top of him, start to caress his body as I slowly grind on him.

He gives me a confused look on his face. "What are you doing love?" I smile. "I'm about to do something that will feel right to both of us." He growls and pulls me down. "I'm all yours Emma Swan."