u n h o l y

❝Oh, now we're face to face
Oh, and my heart keeps racing
Oh, I can taste temptation❞

»»————- ∘ ————-««

VIOLET DEL CASTILLO has lived in the southside of Riverdale her whole life

VIOLET DEL CASTILLO has lived in the southside of Riverdale her whole life. Most of her life starting middle school she's lived with her aunt Galina in the southside. Her parents who come and visit her from time to time live in California where they run their business.

When she was in middle school, her family decided to move to California for business but Violet wanted to stay in Riverdale. Violet didn't had the option of staying in Riverdale but being the rebellious girl she is and an only child, she got her ways of staying but only because luckily her aunt also lived there. Now her parents come and visit her when they can.

Even though they're miles away, they love Violet dearly and she loves them too even though she doesn't show it much. They call and check up on her constantly as if they weren't miles away.

Violet has been going to school at Southside High School. She is really close friends with Southside High resident Toni Topaz. Violet has a band called Hey Violet with her three best friends, Naviana, Kiri and Ranae.

Violet is a bit of a rebel but she is nothing like her looks. She is a very caring person who likes to help out people and do the right thing. She can be stubborn at times when she sets her mind on something. She's always sticking up for her friends even if it gets her in trouble. To basically put it into words, she looks like she can kill you but is actually a cinnamon roll. But when must she will kill you if it involves her friends and family.

Riverdale High knows of Violet mostly because of her band, which everyone compares them to Josie and the Pussycats. Her band, Hey Violet and Josie's group have a little rivalry going on. Since Josie and the Pussycats are the it group in Riverdale High the same applies to Hey Violet being the it band in Southside High.

Violet and her friends are familiar with some of the students who attend Riverdale High because of social media. The same applies with the students of Riverdale High, they know of them through social media. Especially with what has happen lately in Riverdale, everyone's starting to really know who everyone is. With recent events of the war between the north side and the serpents, Violet has taken the serpents side. She's been a serpent ally forever. Even though she isn't a serpent, she's got their back and they have hers.

But what happens when Southside High is being closed down and Violet happens to be transferred to Riverdale High just like some other Southside High students? Will there be a new it group in Riverdale High? Is Violet gonna fit in or is she going to add to the chaos? She may find some new friendships as well perhaps a romance during all of this mess.