THIRTY

»»————- ∘ ————-««

»»————- ∘ ————-««

DAYS HAVE already passed by since the horrible incident that occurred as well as Midge's funeral. Everyone hasn't fully recovered from it. A lot of people are on edge that the black hood is back. Many were trying to figure out who the culprit behind this is and bring justice back to Riverdale. One of those many was Archie and the bulldogs.

The serpents were grouping at their secret club to talk about business. Jughead had some news to share to the serpents.

Violet was walking with Toni heading to the room were the serpents hold their secret club meetings. They reached the door for the classroom and Violet was ready to turn around and leave but Toni stopped her. "Hey why don't you stay?"

"You know why. I'm not a serpent." Violet gave her a duh face. "Jughead is going to give us some news today. I always text you letting you know what's up afterwards. But now that you're here might as well stay and listen." Toni persisted Violet to come join the meeting.

Violet thought about whether she should or not. "Besides who was the one who once said that she's a serpent in here." Toni pointed to Violet's chest to where her heart would be. Violet gave her a huge smile, "Me."

"Well then let's go." Toni held her arm out for Violet who looped her arm around hers. The two walked inside the classroom, arms looped together. Inside Jughead sat on top of the teachers desk, his eyes drawn to the two. Sweetpea and Fangs also took notice of the two.

"I hope I'm not intruding." Violet squeaked out, not knowing how they would feel with her intruding in their serpent meeting. "I'm all fine with you here Violet." Jughead said unfazed with her there. Violet had a small smile but then she looked at Sweetpea and Fangs for their approval.

Sweetpea went over to the girls and wrapped his arm around Violet's shoulders, "You're always welcome here. You're practically a serpent you know that right?"

"Yea, you always have our backs. We're also going to have your back too." Fangs showed a smile to Violet who was relieved by the response. The other serpents chime in, agreeing with them.

"Okay now that we got that settle down." Jughead states and looks at Toni and Violet to have a seat. Toni and Violet sit on top of the desks instead of the actual chairs. They look at Jughead to proceed.

"War Baby called my father and I from Shankshaw. Her old adversaries, the Ghoulies, had been released. Word on the street is that they want serpent blood. They're gunning for a re-match. They want war." Jughead informed the group. Sweetpea has his hands holding a fist like he was ready for the fight already.

"Ugh the Ghoulies." Violet's face shows with disgust all over it upon hearing that name. Upon those words leaving her lips, Archie, Reggie, Kevin and a group of bulldogs storm into the classroom. "Which one of you reptiles was screwing Midge Klump?" Reggie demanded looking at the serpents with full of hatred. Jughead looking confused as why they were here asked, "What the hell is going on? This is a private meeting."

Reggie walked closer into the classroom and pointed at Sweetpea, "I'm guessing it was you, Sweet Pea." Archie now trying to hold back Reggie tells him, "Reggie, that's enough."

Sweetpea hops off the desk he was seating on and walks over closer to the bulldogs. His arm lands on top of Jughead's shoulders, he looks at Reggie with the same hatred, "You ass, I didn't even know Midge. But yeah, I get why she wouldn't want fleas from you mangy Bulldogs!" The second those words left Sweetpea, all hell let loose. Reggie and Sweetpea went at each other. "Reggie, no!" Jughead had shouted trying to stop the fighting.

Through the chaos, Violet's desk that she was sitting on top of was pushed, making her almost fall. But luckily Toni was able to stop her from falling and Violet quickly hopped off the desk to safety. "Hey, hey, hey, hey!" Someone yelled through the fighting. "Stop fighting now!" Jughead yelled and finally him and Archie were able to stop the fighting.

The serpents and the bulldogs looked at each other with hatred. Violet stepped forward ready to give her two cents on the whole situation. "Honestly you guys hate them so much that you would start a fight just for the smallest thing? Which in this case is finding out who the fuck Midge was screwing?" Violet seemed baffle at the stupidity of the bulldogs. "Like who the fuck cares! What you guys should be doing is finding out who killed her instead of who she liked spending her free time with!"

Violet was so done with how dumb they are. She couldn't be in that room any longer so she was ready to storm off from that room when a bulldog was blocking her way. He was making sure she didn't leave the room. "Let her go." Reggie sighs looking at the bulldog who wasn't letting Violet leave.

The bulldog wouldn't budge. "She's not a serpent." Reggie made sure to make eye contact with Violet when he said that. Hearing those words kind of stung Violet. She knew she wasn't a serpent, she didn't need reminding especially from someone like Reggie.

"She's not one of them. Let her pass through." Reggie ordered the bulldog who nodded his head. The bulldog got out of Violet's way and she made sure to give him a nasty look as well as giving him the finger.

While going towards the door she also made sure to bump Reggie. Reggie for a second had a stunned face when she bumped into him. His eyes lingered on her while she went through the door, leaving the classroom.

Toni passed through the bulldogs and went chasing after Violet to make sure she was okay.

»»————- ∘ ————-««

author's note | two for one special today ! mostly because I haven't updated in a while... sorry 🥺

don't forget to vote, and comment ✨