PROLOGUE

»»————- ∘ ————-««

»»————- ∘ ————-««

LAUGHTER FILLED THE AIR around Violet, Kiri, Naviana and Ranae while they sat down in the Southside High cafeteria, chatting with each other.

     "Okay can we please get back to planning our next rehearsal?" Naviana raised her right brow looking at Kiri and Ranae who were in front of her. She then tilted her head to the left to look at Violet.

     "Yeah Navi is right we should-"

Then Violet got interrupted by someone talking through the school's speakers.

     "Attention Southside High students, Southside High School is being shutdown effective immediately due to it being dangerous so it's going to be quarantined. Students will be transferred to other schools in the district. E-mails have been sent to your parents. You will find the school you're being transferred to outside our office doors. Thank you."

The girls look at each other shocked after hearing the announcement. They quickly get up their seats just like everyone in the cafeteria.

They all gather around the pieces of papers posted outside the office's doors. Everyone trying to look where they are being transferred.

     "Oh hell yea!" Violet overhears Sweetpea telling Fangs, "We're both going to Riverdale High plus Toni and Jones are joining us." He smirks at Fangs and they bro hug each other to celebrate.

     "Oh my god what if we don't transfer together? Is it the end of Hey Violet?" Ranae asks all worried.

     "No shut up stupid! Don't say that." Kiri said lightly slapping Ranae's arm.

     "Shh." Violet said while her eyes scanned the pieces of papers looking for her name. Bingo! She found her name on the list.

VIOLETA DEL CASTILLO RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL

Okay Violet thought, that's where she's going but what about her girls? She quickly scanned the pieces of papers to find the others. She finally found the rest.

KIRI HART RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL

NAVIANA PERKINS  RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL

RANAE SELDANA  RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL

Violet sighed in relieved and turned towards the girls who looked at her like they were waiting for bad news.

     "We're all going to Riverdale High!" Violet exclaimed opening her arms ready for a group hug.

The girls all smiled and cheered. They opened their arms as well to embrace the group hug.

     "I knew this wasn't the end of Hey Violet." Ranae claimed.

     "Mmh oh sure that's why you were the one who brought it up." Kiri rolled her eyes at Ranae who just pouted.

     "Violet!"

Violet heard her name being shouted so she turned around to see Sweetpea with Fangs and some serpents looking at the girls. "We're transferring to Riverdale High, how about you guys?" He asked her once the girls walked up to them.

Violet put her arms around the girls. "We are transferring to Riverdale High too." She beamed a smile to Sweetpea who then high fived her and the rest of the girls.

     "Nice! Let's get out of here then." Sweetpea walked through the doors to outside with the rest following pursuit.

Violet notices Toni and Jughead sitting in the steps once they come out while everyone is cheering.

Jughead seems confused as why they're cheering so he stands up and looks at Sweetpea for answers. "What's going on?"

     "This hellhole is officially closed! We're done! No more Southside High!" Sweetpea just smiles at Jughead.

Then Toni looks up at Sweetpea and Fangs confused too, "What? How?"

     "They say it's dangerous and gonna be quarantined. Who cares? We're all going to different schools."

Jughead still confused asks, "Wait, this doesn't make sense. Where are you guys going?"

     "Same as you and you and Fangs." Sweetpea nods towards Jughead and Toni and then playfully punches Fang's chest. "Oh and can't forget Hey Violet."

He nods to the girls who are standing behind him and Fangs. Toni who follows Sweetpea's nod towards them makes eye contact with Violet. They look at each other and smile.

     "We're going to Riverdale High." Sweetpea states and then a stunned as well as shocked Jughead and Toni look at him.

     "Think of all those Northside heads to knock." Then Sweetpea turns to Fangs and they pretend to box each other. They then proceed to leave the school with some serpents following behind them.

The ones left behind still shocked are Jughead and Toni. The members of Hey Violet sit down next to Toni letting it all sink in.

     "Well looks like a storm is brewing." Violet states looking at Jughead. Then grabbing her things and walking down the steps with Kiri, Naviana, and Ranae following her. They start walking away from what no longer will be Southside High School.

»»————- ∘ ————-««

author's note | unholy will start coming to you starting october 10 ( hint when season 3 of Riverdale comes out )

but I hope so far you guys are intrigued and want to continue reading. any thoughts about the characters so far? I know it isn't much yet but I wanna know

don't forget to vote, and comment ✨