THREE

»»————- ∘ ————-««

»»————- ∘ ————-««

IT WAS LATER ON IN the day and the girls were in the music room rehearsing. They were going over one of their newer songs, O.D.D.

"I was raised by a mom
Who told me I should never
listen to another voice
But my own" 

Violet leaned up close to the microphone singing the lyrics of their song. Closing her eyes she concentrates hitting the notes.

"Some days I wake up
I just wanna hide under the covers
'Cause no matter what I do
I'll never be like all the others"

The other girls played their instruments and were singing back up vocals.

"I'm a little O.D.D.
Most people really don't get me
I'm the girl in the back of the class
Blank stare, don't care, don't ask"

From the outside of the music room students passing by can hear their music clearly. Two students in particular who were passing by heard the music and stopped outside the room to listen. One of them peeked trough the door's window to see who was playing that music.

"I'm a little O.D.D.
I see the way they look at me
I can hear it when they talk that trash
Saying 'Any minute she gon' crack'"

One of the students decided to grab the knob on the door and proceeded to enter the music room. The other student following behind him with no choice.

"Who said you knock off Pussycats can rehearse here?" Reggie said while the girls looked up and stopped what they were doing.

"Excuse you! But first off a little knock wouldn't hurt anybody next time. Second off we have every right to rehearse here since we're students in this school too. Or did you forget already Reggie? You know I wouldn't be surprised if you did." Violet said walking away from the microphone stand and going over to Reggie.

"Also Principal Weatherbee allowed us to rehearse here since the Pussycats aren't really a band now he said." Naviana spoke up looking at Reggie a bit timidly.

"Maybe you should leave them alone Reggie. They're students here now and they have every right especially since the Pussycats are no longer really gonna need the room." Josie spoke up and was looking at Reggie, trying to get him to leave the girls alone.

Kiri stood up and put down her drumsticks, "See even Josie who was the leader in our rivalry band is taking our side. So maybe you should move along hater."