THIRTEEN

»»————- ∘ ————-««

»»————- ∘ ————-««

ANOTHER DAY AT school and Violet was heading to her chemistry class. She arrived and sat in one of the tables in the back. She didn't like being in the front because the teachers would be more aware of her.

In the back she can get away with most things like not paying attention.

Violet takes out a notebook and a pencil, ready to take notes at any moment. While waiting for the teacher to begin and the rest of the students to arrive, she looks around the room. She looks at at the science posters in the room.

While looking at one of the posters that was posted in the door, she sees it opening, revealing Reggie entering the classroom. They make eye contact before Violet is quick to look away.

Once he's out of the doors way, she goes to look back at the opened door. She sees Sweetpea and Fangs entering the room. Her face lots up seeing her two friends.

Fangs and Sweetpea notice Violet and head on over to the back of the room. They sit down on the table in front of Violet. They turn around from their seats to start talking to her.

The teacher interrupts them from their talk to begin the class. He takes a while to introduce the class and what they should expect from it. He also mentions about having a lab partner during the labs.

Violet starts thinking if he would assign the partners or if they get to pick. She hoped they get to pick because she would pick Fangs or Sweetpea.

     "Okay class, I'm going to allow you guys to pick your partners. But if I find out you guys can't handle it then I'm going to pick them." The teacher told the class who were ready to leave their seats to go sit with their friends. Once the teacher allowed to go ahead a pick, students got up and went towards their friends.

Violet got up and took her seat next to Fangs. Sweetpea and Fangs turn to look at hear while she flashed them a sweetly smile. "Um Violet, I'm pretty sure he said partner and not partners." Sweetpea chuckled at her predicament. She blinked thinking about it, "Yeah... but he didn't say we couldn't have more than one partner." She then tapped the side of her head.

Fangs and Sweetpea playfully shake their head at her. The three of them sat together waiting for instructions on the lab.

The teacher was going around passing a piece of paper with instructions of the lab when he noticed the three of them together. He stopped infront of their table, "Sorry only groups of two are allowed. So one of you guys have to find another partner."