FIVE

»»————- ∘ ————-««

»»————- ∘ ————-««

IT WAS ALREADY the morning of the next day. Violet walked through the hallway of Riverdale High. She went straight to the school's lobby, where she'll hopefully see the rest of her friends.

Violet walks inside the lobby and the first thing she notices is a bunch of guys wearing the blue and gold lettermen jacket. She assumes it's the school's football team. Much to her dislike she noticed among them sitting in a chair was Reggie. He was leaning forward on his chair chatting with another football player.

Reggie also notices Violet, he just looks at her. He studies her, looking her up and down. Looking at her small figure compare to the rest of the students around her. When they make eye contact Reggie just smirks at her and does a small playful wave at her. Violet just rolls her eyes and turns her head back towards her destination.

She reaches the back of the lobby where she sees Toni standing and Sweetpea as well as Fangs sitting down. They were just chatting away when they notice Violet approaching them.

     "Violet, hey." Toni embraced Violet with a hug. "No, it's Hey Violet, Toni." Sweetpea said with a smile on his face thinking he was so clever.

     "Uh wrong, it's not Hey Violet. It's just her." Fangs playfully hits the back of Sweetpea's head. "Yeah about that, where are the other girls?" Toni asked with confusion in her face. "You guys are always inseparable."

     "We all said we'd meet here so they should be arriving soon enough." Violet pulled out her phone to see if one of the girls texted her.

None did.

     "Oh, hey guys, what's up?" Violet turned her head away from her phone to see Jughead enter the school's lobby going towards the venting machine. Violet noticed Jughead had on his serpent jacket.  She also notices Reggie looking at Jughead with disbelief. She had a feeling trouble was coming.

     "Take it off." Reggie was now standing from his chair and going towards Jughead with some fellow footballers following behind him. "Take off that jacket, rat boy."

Violet now saw Sweetpea and Fangs fully intrigued with what's going to happen. They were slowly inching closer to where the rest were. She can sense some intense tension going on.

Jughead then turns his head around, facing Reggie now instead of the vending machine. "Oh, Reggie. I don't think you know what this jacket means. Because you have no sense of honor. Or history, or loyalty."