TWENTY-SEVEN

»»————- ∘ ————-««

»»————- ∘ ————-««

IT WAS OPENING night for Riverdale High's Musical. This year they decided to do Carrie The Musical.

Violet opted out of auditioning for the play because she didn't quite like their choice of the play. Naviana in the other side auditioned and got a role. The girls went to opening night just to support her as well for their friends Toni and Fangs. They enter the auditorium room where the musical was being held. The girls all each had a bouquet of flowers for Naviana.

They went looking for some good seats so they can get a great view of her performing. Jughead holding his camera noticed them and motioned them to take the seats next to him.

The lights dimmed off indicating that the musical was about to start. Everyone got into their seats and went quiet.

The musical is well almost wrapped up. The girls were so proud of Naviana. Every time she showed up they would be cheering her on. They did the same for Toni and Fangs.

They were in the part now where Betty's mom who was playing Carrie's mother in the musical was singing.

"Father Almighty she's only a child But the woman is waking inside her. She will be lost if her passion runs wild. So I can't let her stumble and fall. Maybe I do things that I can't explain. But my feelings for her never change. You are still my precious one. Can you forgive what I've done?" Betty's mom sings out with so much emotion.

"All right, Carrietta, it's time to come out of your closet." Betty's mom stated looking at the crowd and not seeing the stage set up moving up. Once moved up, it revealed a bloody Midge with knifes stabbed into her. There was words written all over like it seemed in blood. It read, I am back from the dead. All those who escaped me before will die. B.H.

The audience gasp upon seeing Midge like that. "Uh, Kevin, did you re-block this scene? Why isn't she on her knees singing?" Cheryl asked Kevin was all confused on why Midge was like that. 

"I don't think that's part of the show." Jughead stuttered still with his camera recording. "Oh, my God!" Kevin exclaimed coming to realization of what's going on.

"Somebody, should help her. For God's sake, help her!" Cheryl screamed, making Betty's mom turn around and finally see the ugliness that was behind her. She screams in terror which made everyone freak out and scream. Everybody freaking out got up from their seats trying to leave rapidly. "Betty!" Violet heard Jughead say quickly getting out of his seat.