TWENTY-TWO

»»————- ∘ ————-««

»»————- ∘ ————-««

VIOLET AND TONI walked down the school's hallway chatting away. Toni was catching Violet up with everything that went down with the serpents.

She told her everything from finding out Tall Boy was the one who decapitated the statue's head. As well that Hiram was the one who hired him to do it while Tall Boy was in cahoots with Penny.

Violet was shocked but wasn't surprised of Penny's and Tall Boy's actions. But she was surprised that the whole thing was Veronica's dad's doing. Violet wondered if Veronica knew any of this and how her dad is pretty much a horrible guy.

     "Can't believe I missed all that. All for attending Veronica's confirmation party. Jughead should of given me a heads up. Would of loved being there and seeing FP destroy Tall Boy." Violet snapped her fingers with disappoint all over her face.

Toni gave her a smile, "Tall Boy would of bitten your head off. He was pissed that Jughead's girlfriend was there because she's isn't a serpent."

Violet scoffs, "I may not be officially a serpent out here..." Violet extended and moved her hands in front of her to show her body, "But everybody knows I'm a serpent in here." She pointed to her heart with a big smile on her face.

Toni had a big smile on her face too. "Don't you guys forget it! I will always have the serpents back." Violet playfully pointed her index finger at Toni.

     "We will never forget that Violet. And I will definitely not forget how you just automatically had my back on Pickens' Day. You didn't even know what was going on but you still joined and had my back." Toni chuckled remembering seeing Violet that day joining them. "I won't forget that, thanks."

Toni grabbed her hand and gave her a smile. "But you also better not forget that we serpents also have your back." She was now playfully pointing her index finger back at Violet.

The girls then walked towards the girl's bathroom. When they stood outside ready to go inside, but stopped in their tracks when they heard, "I just wanna make sure you know that Archie and Betty kissed in front of my house right before Christmas, and that it seemed pretty serious. Like, with-tongues serious. That's all. Enjoy your couples-only weekend. Kisses to all, bye now."

Violet and Toni looked at each other and rolled their eyes at each other knowing well who's voice that was. The two proceed to enter the girl's bathroom.

     "Did you just tell Jughead that Archie and Betty kissed?" Toni questioned Cheryl who was facing the mirror applying her lipstick not looking at the pink haired girl and the girl with purple tips come in. "Yes. So what if I did?"