SYNOPSIS

Looks can be deceiving. Tracy Graham knows it. She knows sometimes people hide their true emotions and true nature behind a cold façade. She knows those people do it because they are hurt, just like her friend Oliver was hurt. However, she did manage to break through Ollie's walls and see the real him.

After ten years of absence, she goes back to her hometown. Now free of the stress of college, she plans to enjoy her summer with her two best friends and revisit this old town that holds so many of her childhood memories.

But there's Yann. He's rude, short-tempered, closed off. She knows he's just like Ollie: he's hiding the real him. So she tries to push past his barriers but they remain impenetrable. You may think the question here is: will she be able to break through his walls? You're wrong. The question is: what could have scarred him so bad?

...

"How easy it is to be totally wrong about people - to see one tiny part of them and confuse it for the whole." - Before I Fall, Lauren Oliver.

•••

Hi guys! This is my new story and I will be posting a new chapter every week. I wrote this years ago when I was still in high school and decided to give it another try so I edited out the most important parts. It probably has plot holes (if so, kindly point them out, please) but I wanted to finish writing it because I received death threats from two of my friends X_X

It's a slow paced story with around 50 chapters. It may seem repetitive but it all happens for a reason.

Let me know what you think!

LOVE <3