사랑을 배워

third person

"i'm so excited to see hwarang!" taehyung said to his hyung. he jumped about, telling of the show jaynie had recently introduced him to.

the two boys were currently walking to the cafeteria together. in a few moments, taehyung would leave jimin in exchange for watching a kdrama with jimin's crush.

'how fun.' jimin thought to himself sarcastically. 'alone for 45 minutes.'

"and then he... isn't that interesting?" taehyung said, pausing in his act of swinging an invisible sword to peek up from below jimin.

"yup. be sure tell me the ending, tae." he ruffled taehyung's hair. "have fun, okay?"

taehyung pouted. "will you be alone again?"

"yes."

the younger boy looked up, thinking. "you know, you can always hang out with my other hyungs." he said, pointing to a table at the far left corner of the room where four other boys sat. "oh, and jungkook." he adds as a buff student also joins the group.

"i prefer to be isolated, thanks anyways." jimin says, beginning to separate from taehyung's side.

"nonsense!" the back of jimin's shirt was suddenly caught, his body being dragged to the table. "no one wants to be alone."

the older boy didn't want to fight taehyung's stubborn logic. he instead lay limp as his dongsaeng introduced him to more hyungs. and jungkook.

+

jimin sighed as he turned over a roll of jin's sushi with his chopsticks.

"something wrong?" namjoon asked, clapping him on the shoulder.

jimin glanced sullenly over at the table where taehyung, jaynie, and mi-an sat, watching kdramas. he then turned back to his food.

"yeah, everything's perfectly fine." he stabbed the roll. namjoon looked at taehyung, then jimin's sushi, then jimin.

"oh...kay! well then, who wants some more sushi?" namjoon tried to lift the mood. he attempted to pass around the plate of food when he dropped it on the table, spilling everything. "no!" he cried, attempting to pick up the sushi but making even more of a mess.

"don't worry hyung, i'll eat it!" hoseok smiles, stuffing it into his mouth.

"wait— no! hobi don't...well then..."

"it's still good!" hoseok gave a thumbs up with his cheeks still full.

+

that's how i learned love