내 일처럼 자꾸 가슴이 뛰어

jaynie

"stop it! no, how dare you!" i shouted at the scene. the cafeteria was bustling with students, loud voices ringing around us.

taehyung began sobbing wildly, and i pulled him into a hug.

"...jaynie! jaynie? oh there you are!" i heard
mi-an call out. i turned around to wave her towards our table.

"what're you guys... oh i see." she watched as the actress was stabbed by another.

"stop!" taehyung cried. "make it stop!"

"alright you two, i think that's enough for today..." mi-an trailed, her hand inching to the power button on my phone. i slapped her fingers away.

"get your crusty little hands away from my phone." i glared at her.

"okay, that's definitely enough." she says. she snatched my phone and i reach for it in panic as she holds it over her head.

"mi-an! stop!" i whine, trying to grab it. this girl is just too damn tall.

"nope, you've been watching non-stop. you know what? i'm keeping this phone until the end of the day. don't worry, it'll be— hey, taehyung!" the younger boy had plucked the phone right from her hands and started up the show again.

"wae? wae..." tears continuously streamed down his cheeks.

"omo, this kid..." mi-an sighs and takes the phone away.

"hey jimin, catch!"

my eyes widen in panic. "no, mi-an! don't throw my— wahhhh!"

the device flies through the air, landing into a pair of small, pretty hands. i follow the delicate curve of their wrist down to, surprisingly, the most handsome face i've ever seen.

his hair was an eye-catching pink, framing his face in the most daring way...

"jaynie? earth to jaynie!" i heard mi-an say. i was snapped out of my trance by her hand waving in front of my face. "hey! pretty boy is here to give your phone back! unless you don't want it..." she said sneakily.

"no! no! i want it," i squeak out, realizing the boy was in front of me. "thank you, sorry, what was your name again?"

"uh, i—"

"his name is jimin." mi-an speaks for him. "and he is elated to meet you."

-
my heart kept racing as if it was my story