세상이 다 아름답다는데

we've got 1k reads? wtf thank you so much i can't believe... this book is trash omg wtf
-
warning? weird filler chapter—
-
"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU HAND OVER THE FUCKING KEY!"

"no!" he replies childishly. "you can't make me!" he sticks his tongue out at the two.

"don't make me come over there!" namjoon warns. "i will tell jin."

at this taehyung yelps, but still doesn't move from his place at the top of the shelf. then he cowers against the wall. "i can't get down!" he cries, tearing up.

namjoon facepalms before grumbling, "i'll go get jungkook."

a few minutes later, jungkook is walking in through the doorway, whistling, when taehyung shouts, "kookie, now!" and throws the youngest the key, climbing down from the shelf with ease as the other boy goes sprinting off.

everyone in the room groans, begrudgingly trailing after him, taehyung laughing triumphantly.

-
"oh my goodness finally i can get this shit off." jaynie sighs, prying the handcuff from her wrist.

taehyung and jungkook were sitting in time out chairs, all begrudging faces, pouting lips, and crossed arms, in a corner of the room as jaynie and jimin removed the bindings from their wrists.

"well i enjoyed it while it lasted." jimin sighs, tossing the chains to the side. jaynie rolls her eyes.

jimin stretches his arms above his head, biceps bulging through the sleeves of his shirt as they moved. jaynie's eyes followed the lean muscle hungrily.

jimin sees her gaze and blushes profusely, turning away with a smile.

"like what you see?" hoseok jokes, poking her cheek playfully. jimin frowns at this, turning away with a cute pout.

"aw, jealous much?" he slides in next to jimin. "don't worry, i'll poke your cheek too."

-
they say the world becomes beautiful