내가 미친거야

third person

"make yourself comfy!" jimin's mother exclaims, extending her arms in glee. "i've been waiting for jimin to take you home for a while now."

that made jaynie slightly uncomfortable.

just slightly.

jimin's mother leads the two up to jimin's bedroom, before going back down the stairs and coming back with a set of bedding and extra blankets.

"thank you mrs. park."

jimin's mother gasps at this. "please, just call me mom!"

jimin is quick to interject. "mom, go away!" he whines, pushing her out the door.

"hey! young man, i know you want to get started quick," she smirks, "but i'm not done talking to your girlfriend!" she's quick to push him away, and he falls onto the floor with an "oof".

mrs. park suddenly possesses that sweet smile again. "i'm sorry we have no extra beds, you'll just have to share with jimin! i'm sure you two have already slept together, hm?"

"what?! mom..." jimin whines, sweeping his hair out of his face as he goes red.

"what? you haven't slept in the same bed before?"

jaynie shakes her head adamantly.

"well, now's the time to start!"

🧸

"i call dibs on the left half!" jaynie calls after mrs. park exits the room.

"what? no! that's my spot! i always sleep there!" jimin protests.

jaynie jumps up, belly flopping onto the twin-sized mattress.

"hey! you're gonna break my bed!" he says, watching as she snuggled into his covers and rolled around.

it sent butterflies to his chest, seeing her in a place that he had occupied for so long...

"goodnight!" jaynie flips off the switch and it goes dark.

"you can't just—"

as his eyes adjust to the darkness, he sees jaynie sit up.

she flips him off.

"i can see you you little butthole!"

he says, lunging for her figure.  she dodges, and he lands onto the bed with a loud thud.

a crack sounds under them.

the door opens and light pours into the dark room.

"what's with the ruckus? did you guys break the bed? i swear, i hope you're using protection—" mrs. park says, coming in and flipping he light on. when she sees them on the bed, she gasps.

the messy hair, labored breaths, tussled sheets... she smirked.

"i didn't think you'd actually do it! you're growing up so fast, my son." mrs. park says, a sly smile on her lips.

"i'll leave you two alone then." she sing-songs, switching the lights back off and shimmying out the door.

it was silent and dark, neither of the two brave enough to make a sound.

the silence remained.

then they both burst out laughing.

"yah! it's all on you, you're the one who tackled me!" jaynie says as jimin lunges for her again. she dodges quickly.

the boy then, missing her, grabs the air and topples off the bed with a grunt.

he lies there, still as a rock.

"girlfrienddddd~" he whines. "revive me~"

"okay." she says, going and sitting on his back to lie down.

spoiler: they fall asleep.

-
i'm going crazy

-
author note

i hate the new wattpad update? color is just... — too vibrant. dont touch me i'm disgusted. threw away my childhood and left the skin of a rodent.

lmao sorry if anyone likes it.