사탕처럼 달콤하다는데

"goblin, goblin, goblin!" taehyung chants, pounding his fists on the table. i narrow my eyes at him swiping past the show on my laptop. he whines in protest.

"tae, we can watch it tomorrow! i want to see heirs today."

"it's that actor, isn't it!" taehyung accuses, pointing at me. "you just want to see ahn minhyuk."

"obviously," i scoff. "it's park hyungsik, who wouldn't want to see him?"

the boy beside me simply crosses his arms and looks away. "he's not even that good looking." he mutters.

"EXCUSE ME!" i stand up, slamming my hands down onto the table. "EITHER YOU WATCH OR YOU LEAVE." sitting back down, i smooth out my skirt and pick up my laptop. "now, where were we?"

"we were talking about how ugly park hyungsik i—" taehyung stops when i glare at him.

"what's your definition of handsome anyway?" i question, scrolling down the list of dramas. he breaks into a smirk.

"oh... just someone, tiny, who's hair matches their personality, cheeks so squishy they're almost like mochi, them thighs so thick you couldn't cut them with a chainsaw, little pinky finger—"

"okay now you're just describing jimin." i deadpan.

"but isn't he perfect?" taehyung mock swoons, pressing his hand over his heart.

"seems to me like you've got a crush, tae." i avoid his eyes and try to block the thought of friday's from my mind. "he's not even that good-looking."

he pokes my cheek, laughing and grinning at me with that adorable box-smile. "says the one who was practically smashing her lips on his a few days ago."

i felt myself burning up. "it was an accident, okay!" i could almost see the red creeping up to the apples of my cheeks and spreading across my face.

"accident..." taehyung has to think for a little before continuing his childish rhyme. "smacksident. get it? cuz you smacked into each other?" he laughs wildly.

i facepalm. "definitely shouldn't have given you some of my frappuccino this morning." remembering the look on his face as he inhaled my whipped cream was terrifying.

"i like sugar."

i swear i saw his eye twitch.

-
they say it's sweet like candy