세상이 다 아름답다는데

(a/n) maybe i was supposed to say this beforehand, but i do not own bts or any dramas mentioned in this book.

jaynie

"hello!" a cheerful voice chirps up from behind me and i scramble, slamming my locker shut and successfully shitting my pants as i fall backwards and onto the floor.

"what the actual fuck, tae?" i clutch my chest as it rises and falls rapidly. i reach to pick up my books as he frowns.

"i'm sorry," taehyung apologizes. "hey, at least jimin is—"

"jimin?!" i cut him off, quickly gathering my books with wide eyes, looking every way rapidly. spotting the now grey hair walking towards me, i try to get lost in the crowd, taehyung calling out my name.

i'm almost to first period when,

"not so fast dearie."

shit. an unknown force tugs on the hook of my backpack, sending me crashing into a firm chest and strong arms which wrap around me in a tight hug.

"hi jaynie." he gives me this blinding smile which makes my heart beat really fast. my palms immediately get sweaty.

"er... jimin. hey..."

"i like you jaynie."

"i can tell." i say awkwardly, trying to twist out of his grip. he simply hold on tighter.

"if you don't mind, i need to get to class."

"not without me."

"dude, you're not in my first period, fucking let me go..."

he loosens his grip at this, putting me at arms length with a sigh. "you haven't noticed? i've been in all your classes since day one..."

"i feel like you've told me this before, but i can't remember."

"i believe i did?" he looks up, thinking. "i can't remember either." he chuckles.

"well, we're gonna be late for class, so we'd better get going."

-

jimin

she's adorable.

"hey, jaynie!" i whisper shout to the girl sitting in front of me. she turns around, and i boop her nose. i grin widely.

she faces forward again, with wide eyes. what makes my grin even wider is the blush that burst across her cheeks.

she gives me the finger from behind.

-

jaynie

i try to ignore the little shit behind me and focus on Goblin.

"hey. beautiful."

i fucking swear this crappy little...

"hey. i like you. hey, hey. i liiiikeeee youuuu." jimin continuously pokes me.

"dude, cut it out."

"pay attention to me~" he drags out, slumping onto his desk but draping his arms around my neck.

"THIS IS THE PDA POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR." the two of us jump as taehyung comes in with a siren strapped to his head, pointing a finger gun at jimin.

"mr. kim, please go back to—"

"YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT." taehyung takes a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket and cuffs my left hand to jimin's right. he then giggles and skips out of the room.

we look down at the now impenetrable bond.

"well shit."

-
they say the world becomes beautiful