Alolan Pokémon

<• Third Person's POV •>

Professor Kukui held out three Pokéballs. "First one here is..." He threw the Pokéball onto the ground.

A black and red cat-like Pokémon hopped out sending a loud 'meow' out of its mouth. "...Litten!" He finished.

"Now, next one is Popplio!" A green owl like Pokémon appeared from the red and white ball. "Oh, uh, I meant Rowlet," Professor Kukui grinned sheepishly.

       Moon just shrugged before studying Rowlet's every detail. "This one's cute too!" She turned to Professor Kukui. "Rowlet, right?" Professor Kukui nodded.

        "Now let's see the last one," Sun demanded. Professor Kukui nodded before taking out a final Pokéball.

        "Be careful with this one, she's kind of... aggressive." Professor Kukui chuckled before letting the Pokémon free.

        A seemingly angry Pokémon appeared and just sat there. It's playful appearance went nothing like it's assumable attitude. "Popplio." Professor Kukui smiled widely.

        Sun grinned slightly before pointing to the blue Pokémon. "Her." He said as simply as could be. "I want Popplio."

      Professor Kukui looked at him unsurely, "Are you sure?"

      "I think we'll get along just fine." Sun smirked before glancing at his sister.

      "Have you decided yet?" Professor Kukui asked her. Her head swished from Litten to Rowlet many times.

      "No..." she pouted.

        "Why is it so hard for you?" Sun asked as Rowlet began wandering away.

       "Fine..." her eyes turned to Litten. "You." She smiled. The fire type Pokémon mewed happily before hopping around her in circles.

       "I choose Rowlet!" A voice spoke up.  Everybody looked towards the boy who exclaimed such a statement. Hau.

      Upon hearing his name, Rowlet perked up and began waddling towards Hau.

      Professor Kukui smiled. "You don't have a Pokémon yet do you?" He asked the green haired boy, who just shook his head.

     "Usually, I would have to wait until the Pokémon accepts you, but it seems that has already happened," Professor Kukui said as he looked at the trio with their new Pokémon.

      "Seeing how much Rowlet reacts to you has forced me to make but one decision," Professor Kukui grinned. "You could have Rowlet."

       "Yahoo!" Hau smiled as he scooped Rowlet up and carried him while he danced in circles. Lillie and Moon laughed while the two boys just stood there with their Pokémon.

       Both cracked a small smile when they saw their sisters smiling their contagious grins. Gladion's eyes shifted to Moon, who was smiling as much as Lillie.

      Scoffing, he shook off all of his unknown thoughts as he rolled his eyes while Hau slipped on a green rug, "Ouch!"

Professor Kukui chuckled as Hau plopped roughly onto the ground. "I'll leave you guys at it," He grinned, "See you later, guys."

They all waved, well, most of them waved goodbye, before heading off.

"I'll walk with you guys to your home!" Lillie grinned as she began skipping alongside the group.

Gladion raised an eyebrow, silently questioning her safety before shaking it off. She'll be fine.

"Where do you live anyways, Hau?" Moon asked curiously.

       "With Grandpa," he stated simply as his hands shifted to behind his head. Rowlet followed closely behind him. Moon nodded quietly.

There was a long peaceful silence. Until it was interrupted.

"Hey! You over there!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Oof. Cliffhangers aren't my thing.

Back to the point.

Hey guys I'm not dead. Yet.

I have been summoned to write

I have been summoned to write. By who? By myself lol. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't be a silent reader!

 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't be a silent reader!

Such a small gif. Rip me 😭.