Trick or Treat

(Sorry for forgetting about publishing this ;-;)

<• Third Person's POV •>

By the time Moon got home, she nearly collapsed. I'm exhausted, but it's only eight?

Moon dragged her dead body up the stairs, mumbling a hello to Mom.

In the snap of a finger, Moon has changed into comfier clothes and flopped onto her bed.

"Goodnight world..."

<• The Next Day •>

"Three... Two... One."

"Now!"

Moon felt a sudden heavy weight on her stomach. "Ugh, I think I'm dying..." she murmured.

She opened her eyes slowly before noticing that her brothers Pokémon had jumped onto her.

"Moon, it's Halloween!" Sun exclaimed happily.

"Halloween... that's nice..." she slowly dozed off.

"Yes, Moon, Halloween, and its very nice to go trick or treating, especially with your twin sister who woke up at 6:00 PM and doesn't want to get up."

"OH! Halloween!" Moon jumped out of bed, almost hitting her brother.

Sun chuckled before going back to his room.

Moon pulled her closet open and grabbed a dark yellow costume from the hanger.

<• With Gladion •>

The boy face planted onto his bed. "What do I do..."

Type: Null purred (does he purr?) as he nuzzled Gladion. "Buddy, everybody and I are gonna go trick or treating together, and I know that it's childish and I know that I only usually do this with Lillie, but Moon is coming. Moon is coming."

The blonde's Pokémon just made an odd sound.

"You're right. I should just be who I really am in front of her, am I right?"

Null grunted.

"Of course. Not. I'm not gonna do something so cheesy..."

Gladion sighed as he sat up. He didn't know what to do.

<• Back to Moon •>

Sun and Moon were already on their way to Gladion's motel. "What's so great about that Gladion guy?"

"I mean, he's really cool, and stuff..." Moon said.

"Is that it?"

"Yeah..."

The 'yeah' was a lie and Sun knew it. But Moon didn't know. She'd been thinking hat Gladion was just a good friend who she met just a while ago when in reality, she had a crush developing.

But of course, Moon didn't realize it.

"Hey, Sun, Moon!" A cheery bunch approached them. Amongst the people, the twins recognized them as the people from their class in Pokémon School.

"Hi, guys!" Moon waved while Sun just rolled his eyes. Sun really wasn't much of a people person.

And from their right, the teens heard another voice. "Moon! Sun! Hi!" Turning to their right, then group saw Lillie and Hau running over to them.

From that point, all of those people formed one large group as they approached Gladion's home one step at a time.

When they reached there, Moon knocked on his door before anybody else could even have the chance to.