And This Is My Good Buddy Pikachu. Nice To Meet You!

<• Third Person's POV •>

At first daylight the next day, our best twins rushed out of their house to the Pokémon Center to ask for directions to the Pokémon school.

"My butt still hurts," Moon whined.

"Think of how much my butt hurts, Moon," Sun complained. The fire and water types trailed behind the twins.

Now, why don't we go back to the night before this day.

<• Flashback •>

Moon bit her lip as the twins' mother stared heavily at the siblings.

"Now you two, explain what happened the other day," She demanded as Meowth sat next to her.

"Well," Sun coughed out, "this dude named Hau kidnapped us and forced us to eat these delicious things called 'malasadas'." Mom raised an eyebrow.

(A/N I googled it, it says that their mom's name is legit, Mom. XD)

"Y-Yeah!" Moon piped up, stealing Mom's attention. "But I wouldn't say kidnapped, he's like, our age." She mumbled the last part.

"Whatever... Anyways..."

So the duo explained what happened that day to their mom.

"I see," Mom sighed. "I guess that was unavoidable... but Hau seems to be nice, so are Lillie and Mallow, and Gladion seems to be a good future husba-friend." Only commenting on the

"So?" They asked in unison, looking at each other strangely afterwards.

"I guess I can let it slide..." Mom sighed.

"Really?!" They said together again, before sending weird looks at each other again.

"Of course not!" Mom exclaimed. "But... your punishment won't be as severe as I first expected. Meowth!"

The cat Pokémon approached. "Drop and give me forty- no, fifty!" Mom commanded.

In an instant, the two twins plopped onto the floor. "Bite!" Then they looked up, confused on what she meant by 'bite'.

         "Yowch!" Moon exclaimed painfully.  Sun's eyes darted to her.

          "Oh... Uhm..." Sun squirmed uncomfortably when he saw where Meowth had bit his sister.

           "Oh okay!" He winced as he felt something on his backside. Something sharp.

Many shouts were heard from the small house, leaving the two wondering what a bad punishment was if this was 'not severe'.

<• End Flashback •>

The doors to the Pokémon Center slid open. "Hey guys!" A familiar voice called.

The twins looked to the direction of the voice to find Mallow waving at them from the small eatery at the side. Next to her sat Lillie, Hau, and a stingy faced Gladion. The look in his eyes seemed to be screaming, 'I don't want to be here!'.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sun asked, trying to be friendly as Moon greeted everybody.

Everybody (but Gladion) was a touch shocked by Sun's attitude, but quickly shook it off. "We knew you'd be here, so you could ask for directions!" Hau grinned.

'Has he been spying on us?' Moon thought.

'I knew it! He's stalking us!' Sun thought rudely.

'He's not stalking us, Sun.' Moon stated mentally.

'How do you know that?' Sun thought. 'I mean, he could even be-'

"I mean Nurse Joy pretty much knows every nook and cranny of Melemele Island, and this was the closest Pokémon Center to your place. Why wouldn't you be here?" Mallow shrugged.

'What did I tell you?' Moon glared at Sun, who just huffed in return.

           "Anyways, now that you're here, let's get going!" Lillie giggled.

"Yeah!" Hau grinned, as he and Mallow hopped off their seat.

Gladion silently made his way to the group.

After making sure everybody was there, Mallow led the group to the Pokémon School.

"Woah! This is amazing!" Moon happily shouted while she zoomed from here to there.

Sun chuckled fondly. "There she goes," he smiled under his breath. Mallow, being the only one who heard him, smiled right along with him, glad to know that Sun cared about Moon.

Moon suddenly gasped, directing the group's, and everybody else's attention towards her. "Is that a slide?!" She pointed.

"Wowww!" She trailed in unison with someone. Moon looked to her right, to find a black haired boy with a Pikachu by him.

She poked him, then he poked her. Staring intently at each other, the different groups where they came from were a bit scared on what would happen next. Well, except for Gladion.

Suddenly, they burst into fits of laughter. Both groups let out sighs of relief. Except for Gladion, of course.

"You're fun! What's your name?" Moon asked after she calmed down a bit.

"I'm Ash Ketchum. I came from Pallet Town in the Kanto region!" The boy then pointed to the Pikachu that had just hopped onto his shoulder a few seconds ago. "And this is my good buddy Pikachu. Nice to meet you!"