Finding a Water Type

((Tbh, Moon's Pokémon isn't any of these XD))

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Gladion happened to be questioning himself all day, and probably would still be questioning himself throughout the night.

But right now, it was about an hour after school was let out for the day. He was on the seashores of Melemele's beach, sitting down. He stared off into the deep blue ocean, thinking so hard that his head could have bursted.

Suddenly, out of the blue, a feminine voice exclaimed his name. "Gladion!"

Gladion, immediately recognizing the voice, stood up, in the blink of an eye. There, about twenty meters away stood Moon, the only girl that made him feel so... odd.

His gaze softened as his shoulders tensed. "H-Hey, Moon," he murmured, silently scolding himself for stuttering while the girl happily skipped closer towards him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked curiously while smiling.

"Just thinking..." he replied, "how about you, just curious, nothing else." He added the end quickly.

"Well, I'm here to catch a water type Pokémon!" Her laidback look was now replaced with a determined gleam in her eyes.

"That's good, I-I guess," Gladion had slipped on his words a bit, but shook immediately it off.

"Hey, while you're here, do you wanna come with me?" She asked as she released her two fire type Pokémon.

Gladion's outward reaction was far different from his inward one.

He shrugged, "Why not. I mean, it's not like I have anything better to do..."

But inside, his mind was a whirlwind. 'Yes! This is my lucky day, and a good time to talk with her now that her brother isn't here.' He smiled to himself as he walked alongside Moon, a faint blush crept onto his face.

"Hey Moon-" He said turning his head to look at her, er, turning his head to look at the spot that she was supposed to be in.

Gladion began looking around madly. "Go, Litten!" He heard a voice sound.

He ran to the source, only to see Moon in the tall grass, fighting a Staryu. "Use Scratch!"

Gladion sighed in relief as he watched the girl fight. The wild Staryu used Swift, right after Litten completed his move.

"Use Ember!" She commanded. Kitten growled before shots of flames darted at Staryu.

The Staryu fled, knowing that it wouldn't be the winner of this battle.

"Aw, darn it," Moon grumbled. The blonde watching her chuckled softly before grabbing a fishing rod out of who knows where, because that's how things work in the Nintendo games.

Moon began to search again, for more water types. Just as Moon was about to give up, (because she was too strong and made all the Pokémon faint) Gladion gasped in alarm.

"Moon!" Gladion called out as his fishing rod rattled. Moon immediately rushed to his side, helping him pull out whatever was in there.

They kept pulling and pulling until a Pokémon, and a large one at that, jumped out of the water, causing the pair two topple over backwards.

But what came out was odd, it certainly was odd. "What in the name of ARCEUS IS THAT?!" Moon exclaimed.

She shook herself off. After all, this was not a thing she was about to pass up.

Her hand darted to her bag, grabbing and releasing her Charmeleon. "Let's go!" She grunted.

"Now, forwards, Litten!" She pointed an intense finger towards the humongous Pokémon.

Two small Pokémon were standing their ground in front of another about fifteen-times their size.

Gladion stared at the dark blue creature. A school form Wishiwashi. "Moon, watch your back, these things are crazy strong."

Moon looked to Gladion, giving him a determined grin and nod, making the boy's head snap the other direction. "You ready, Charmeleon, Litten?"

Her Pokémon growled their names.

"Then let's catch this beast."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Okay, before you begin chasing me, let me say this...

Well, Uhm, I have no excuse for not updating yesterday, so, pleaseeee don't kill me!

And before you start, I haven't played Pokémon in a while. A lonnggggggggg while. So, that might explain why you could find things and Pokémon that you usually can't find in the actual anime or game.

So, I don't know if you could find a Wishiwashi, and a school-form Wishiwashi by Melemele's beach, so, yup.

And I'm a lazy bum, so I'm not gonna her searching up whether or not a certain Pokémon appears where I make it appear.

Anyhoo, I hope you could forgive me, for I have wronged. It's so hard to find such big words... ;-;

This explains me right now with this story    plot

This explains me right now with this story    plot. 😂 ((I'm so lazy that I'm not even putting this in the middle lmao))