Team Skull

<• Moon's POV •>

      "Hey! You over there!" We all looked sharply at the owner of the voice.

       Two people stood there. I don't know if they're emo or cosplayers but they sure looked like they could be. Kind of like Gladion. Don't tell him I thought that.

        "You have to be more specific," Sun stated dryly. I nodded, giggling in the inside.

        "Hey, yo, give us all yo Pokémon," a blue haired male commanded before they began walking towards us.

        "Why exactly would we do that?" Gladion asked them, grabbing a Pokéball out of his pocket.

           "Because we are Team Sku-" "Guys, they're Team Skull!" Hau interrupted, a bit shocked at their appearance.

       "He's right!" Mallow exclaimed as if she had only just recognized them after Hau's saying.

         A pink haired girl frowned. "You interrupted Tupp?" She growled, "Watch out now!" Then they began doing some weird dancing while making their way towards us.

        "What in the world?" Sun mumbled. I could tell what he's thinking. 'What kind of bad guys dance to steal others' Pokémon?'

          All of a sudden, they stopped dancing and threw, like, a million bajillion Pokéballs in the air. Okay, I'm over exaggerating, but they have like... I began counting the Pokémon that came out.

          "Let's go!" Mallow grunted while Bounsweet began hopping towards the battlefield.

         "Yeah!" I nodded while commanding Charmeleon and Litten to step forwards.

         The boy's Pokémon joined us silently, Wartortle and Popplio determined. Kind of. Popplio has this weird forced look on her face.

         Lillie began shaking as she shifted to the safety of behind all of us and our Pokémon.

         "Let's do this!" Sun exclaimed, growling.

<• Third Person's POV •>

         "Ember!" Moon called out, and both her fire types used ember on four Zubats, who were so weak that they fainted on the spot. Moon smirked happily. "Four down!" She grinned as her Pokémon celebrated along with her.

        Sun glanced at Moon, the determination to beat her glistening in her eyes. Not beat her, like, violence, but beating her score of how many Pokémon she made faint.

          "Water Gun!" He exclaimed, brows furrowed. One by one, Zubats and Alolan Meowths dropped to the ground.

      "Five! Take that, Moon!" He exclaimed sending a winning glance at her. She sent a glare in response.

        Then they looked to Gladion and Mallow. Mallow and her Bounsweet has just taken down one and Gladion had just taken down two with Type: Null and Umbreon.

         Hau grinned as he had Rowlet in his arms, twirling him around after the victory of beating one Zubat, even through the type disadvantage. Same with Mallow, only she gave Bounsweet a big hug, oh, and some Poképuffs.

        "Good work," Gladion told his Pokémon before putting them in their Pokéballs.

          The duo glared at the winning group, particularly at Gladion for some unknown reason, "This isn't ove-"

        "Guys, am I late?!" A chubby man stumbled out of the bushes.

         The pink haired girl deadpanned before pointing to the poly of beaten up Pokémon.

          He started to slowly back away. "G-Guys..." His team members began creeping up on him.

        Before you could even blink, all the Pokémon that were in the pile vanished as Team Skull stuffed Pokéballs into a pouch and ran after the dark green haired man.

        "Let's head home, now," Mallow sighed finally.

        "What should we do tomorrow?" Moon wondered aloud. 'I mean, if we come back alive.' She thought to herself thinking about the person waiting for them at home.

        Mallow gasped as an idea struck her in the head. "You guys should come to the Pokémon school!" She grinned.

        "That sounds fun," Moon smiled. Sun shrugged, "Not like we have anything better to do."

       "I'll go too!" Lillie exclaimed.

       "Me too!" Hau grinned still carrying Rowlet.

        Then they all looked to Gladion. He stared back at all of them for a moment before sighing. "Why not. If Lillie's going, then I guess I will too."

       Every one grinned, Moon and Lillie smiling most, though.

        Gladion was at the back of the group, trailing behind them. It was a benefit in this case. Why? Because nobody could see that he was smiling too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
    Oh geez, it's getting real. Anyways, I'm pretty happy with myself that I did this chapter the day after I posted another.

     I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading, and press that comment button to let me know, well... anything, I guess!

Don't worry, Team Rocket won't be left   out of the picture in my book

Don't worry, Team Rocket won't be left   out of the picture in my book. Never.