A Play?

(Tbh idk what I'm putting up on the pictures anymore 😂)

<• Third Person's POV •>

      It's been a week since the Team Skull incident by the school. The group hasn't seen them since Kiawe pulled out that
Fire-Type Z Move.

       Now, Gladion and Moon have gotten  a tad closer in the past week. From saying nothing to each other to saying s quiet 'hi' or 'hello' if they passed in the halls.

       Some people might call this friendship, such as Moon, and Hau.

      Others, however, think of it as a very complicated situation, like Gladion himself.

      But, they were still basically on the border of acquaintances.

       Anyhoo, let's see what the two are doing right now.

<• To The Group •>

       It was about lunchtime. Moon was sitting with everybody in her class at a lunch.

        "You know..." Sophocles spoke out of nowhere, attracting everybody's attention, "I overheard Professor Kukui talking to Principal Oak saying we're putting on a school play."

         Moon choked on the water from her water bottle. Mallow, who was sitting next to her, patted her on the back sheepishly.

         She immediately stood up after she collected herself. "I absolutely love plays!" Moon practically had stars in her eyes.

Gladion who definitely had not been staring at her for the past ten minutes averted his eyes from just about everybody, taking a bite of his salad.

"A play?" Hau interrupted.

           "That sounds fun! Lots of fun!" Lillie giggled. Hau smiled at her.

         "Hey! Great minds think alike. Maybe we could even finish each other's..." Hau began.

         "Phrases!" Lillie stated confidently after taking a moment to think.

        Everybody laughed, "Close enough." Hau beamed.

<• After Lunch - Kukui's Classroom •>

       "Okay class! Two months from now-"

       "-we're putting on a school play!" Moon finished, barely able to contain her excitement.

        Professor Kukui laughed. "Indeed we are! And how do you know that?"

        "Sophocles told me!" Moon said honestly.

        Sophocles chuckled nervously, "I heard you talking about it." Kukui only nodded in response.

        "Alright then, let's decide on roles-"

     "I wanna be the tree!" Hau exclaimed.

"Why the tree?" Sun huffed, "It's so random."

"Because my hair is green." The green haired boy simply shrugged.

Lana sighed. "Hey, if we're gonna put on a play school, we need to find the leads first."

          "Lana's right, but before all of that, you guys wanna know what play we're putting on, right?"

           Noises of affirmation were heard from across the classroom.

          "Okay. Actually, we have two plays to choose from. First, there's Flower Princess." Kukui explained.

          "Next is The Real Wishing Well." He smiled.

            "Let's cast a poll. Everybody has to vote." Kiawe suggested.

          "Good idea," Kukui nodded. "Who wants Flower Princess?"

           No hands were raised. "I guess we know which one wins." Kukui chuckled.

        "What's The Real Wishing Well about anyways?" Ash wondered aloud.

            "It's about a boy who found a wishing well. And so he wished for a better, more exciting life. So a goddess came upon him in his dreams and took him to a fantasy land he could escape to if he wanted. So everyday, he goes to the wishing well to see that fantasy land again and again. It's a story that will make you laugh and maybe even cry. Plus there's a little romance!" He finished wiggling his eyebrows.

         "That sounds fun," Ash grinned.

          "Yeah!" Mallow smiled.

          "Now..." Kukui smiled for the hundredth time. "Let's decide on the leads."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating! I had a lot of preparations for today. (I started school today.)

Anyways, so yeah. Please don't kill me...

                      R

                      R.I.P my heart.