Definitely N͟o͟t͟!

Moon grit her teeth before it pulled into a grin. "I like a challenge."

"Litten, use Ember, and Charmeleon, use flamethrower!"

The Wishiwashi didn't seem too shocked by the two fire Pokémon. It seemed as if he didn't think they'd win.

He was sadly mistaken. Gladion watched in awe as the fire fully enveloped the Wishiwashi, then began wondering how on Earth did such a big fire be produced by a such small Pokémon.

It was only then he realized how dangerous it would be if anything caught on fire. He might even need to call Smoking the Bewear.

But before he knew it, the Wishiwashi appeared out of the smoke. Only it was small. Really really small.

"Perfect timing!" Moon smirked as she took out a Pokéball.

"Go, Pokéball!" She threw it at the injured Wishiwashi.

It wobbles from side to side, before coming to a stop, and clicking. Moon's face broke into a grin. "Let's go!" She picked it up. "I caught a Wishiwashi!"

She did a little happy dance. "Thanks a whole lot, Gladion!" She ran up to him and grabbed his hands, shaking them up and down and up and down and up and- yeah you get my point.

Gladion flushed red and jerked back his hands. "I didn't do anything anyways, and I don't care, so stop saying I do." He murmured as his head was turned the other direction. He began saying more things, but they were too quiet and too jumbled together.

Moon just stared at him, smiling slightly as he sputtered nonsense until she couldn't take it anymore.

She let out a big hearty laugh. It was kind of odd, honestly. It was both girly, and manly at the same time, which for some reason, Gladion found it cute.

But then again, Gladion was a weird one himself. Before long, Gladion began laughing too, for no reason at all. That's the thing about Moon's laugh. It's contagious.

After a couple of seconds of just laughing on the beachside, the two collapses to the floor. Only then did they realize how tired they were.

Moon yawned, "Today sure was something, wasn't it?" She tilted her head to her left to look at Gladion.

Gladion's head turned right. "Definitely."

For a moment Moon got lost in the blonde's eyes. And before she knew it, she found herself reaching out to poke his cheek.

After poking it a couple times, the hand dropped to the sand, proving her unconsciousness. Gladion had just stared at Moon oddly while this occurred before letting out a low chuckle.

"You, weirdo..." he sighed looking at Moon before looking at moon. No, not Moon, but moon. The actual moon. I'm not saying that Moon isn't real... but... you know what I'm just going to stop here. (I should've just put the moon.)

"Dang, the author of this book is making me so out of character around Moon..."

"But..." he sat up as he looked at the girl beside him, "I don't mind, as long as I'm around you..."

Gladion smiled at her before picking her up bridal style, making him remember that day with the encounter with Tapu Koko.

'Dang, Tapu Koko. You're like my wingman, helping me that day. I bet you planned every single thing that occurred.'

After thinking about his thoughts Gladion scoffed. Moon was now asleep, and was no longer affecting Gladion, so he could scoff all he wanted.  Well, maybe a little. Okay, maybe a lot. Okay, let's just take out the maybe. Moon was still affecting Gladion, but our boy just didn't want to show it.

"What am I thinking?" Gladion began walking to Moon's home, "Out of all people, why would Tapu Koko pick me to be matched with such a catch?"

<• Meanwhile... •>

A yellow clad figure watched the scene happen from behind a tree. It let out a happy grunt before flying off.

Why wouldn't it be happy? Who wouldn't?

Definitely not that Pokémon that had just flew away. And that Pokémon was definitely not Tapu Koko.

And Tapu Koko definitely had not been helping them get together.

Okay, maybe a little.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Cue epic outro that I don't have ;-;)

Anyways, hip hip hooray! I updated on time!

Okay, before I say goodbye for the week, I want to talk about my friend Ampsty. I hope she doesn't see this bc im advertising without permission T.T.

I'm a bad example.

Anyhoo, she has this book called "Rank 6 Replica" that she just made. It's super duper good. So please check it out! Also it's not a fanfic so please don't expect it to be ;-;

 So please check it out! Also it's not a fanfic so please don't expect it to be ;-;

It's a magic book, and she's a really talented writer.

Anyways, (Dang I sure like typing this word) Uhm I guess I'll say an outro... so....

Bye!

      Imagine if this is how airport phone     charger stations looked like in real life

Imagine if this is how airport phone charger stations looked like in real life......