Just Like That

(A/N -

    Before you begin reading this story, I would just like to say a big "Thank You!!".

    Your comments make me happier than you might imagine, whether they're about the story or just a compliment. Each of them makes me go over the Moon, I'm so Glad(ion). Pun intended. Okay I'm sorry... (not really)

       Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
<• Third Person's POV •>

After several seconds of lying there, questioning himself, Gladion finally decided to get up off the ground.

When he walked out of the forest he heard shouts. "Go, Litten!" Moon's voice was heard quite clearly from afar.

      At that moment, Gladion's legs started moving—running, in fact— towards the source. It was as if they had a mind of their own, leaving the poor oblivious blonde boy with one simple question. Why?

        Whatever the reason was, he had no time to think about it, for before he could even process it, he was once again face to face with the emo trio of buzzkills.

Now, before we get into anything else, let's see what happened before Gladion got there.

<• Flashback - Near Five Minutes Ago •>

"Stopping our bikes was not the smartest of moves," the blue haired male stated, two others standing beside him.

"Yeah, just like my bro said!" Zipp, the dark haired one of the trio said.

"Team Skull doesn't like anyone getting in our way," Tupp, the seeming leader of the three said cockily.

"You've got that right!" Rapp backed Tupp up.

A dark skinned boy stood in front of them, "I don't remember blocking the road," he defended simply, "The only people I see in the way are you."

"Well, listen to the big talker!" Tupp mocked.

"I dare you to say that again!" Tupp's chubby partner laughed.

Now, the dark skinned boy was named Kiawe, and was standing by a flying ride Pokémon, Charizard.

Behind the corner of the school entrance were a couple of students —Sophocles, Lana, and Lillie — that both Ash and Moon had met either earlier or quite a while ago.

Upon hearing about this very situation, Ash and Moon came running to the gang. "Who are those guys?" Ash asked.

Moon's eyes narrowed clearly recognizing the trio. In her mind, she beckoned for Sun, who she wished would hear her, which was obviously not possible.

I mean, maybe it would be possible if they were in a Wattpad book and they had twin telepathy because of the author, which they don't have. Oh wait...

Before long Sun was also rushing towards the corner. Lana had explained that they were bullies, to them anyways.

And in the blink of an eye, Moon and Ash were standing side by side with Kiawe, who denied them at first, but in the end got their help anyways.

Sun was forced to be in the "support group" due to the fact that Popplio was so stubborn that she didn't want to do battle, and that Wartortle was sleeping.

And in an instant Gladion was there. "Umbreon."

With such a simple yet yearning statement, a Pokémon as black as the night sky, and with eyes as red and piercing as the sun's hot glare.

And just like that, there was a battle.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yeah. I know. This is sorta a filler and I'm soooooo sorry. D:

I swear next time the chapter will be wayyyyy better. Okay, I lied I suck at writing.

Welp, I hope you enjoyed anyways.

      Now I think I just post random gifs