10 - Close Ain't Close Enough

I spit out the water that had been engulfed into my desert of a mouth

I spit out the water that had been engulfed into my desert of a mouth. And no I didn't spit it out into the ground area like any logical being would do. I just so happened to spray a number of zero calorie fluid ounces on one of the bitchiest bitches that have ever bitched.

The face she made when I practically gleeked was very expressive. As expressive as people said Picasso's work was. It was mixed with agony, disgust, and dismay.

Next thing I would know was that my agony, disgust, and dismay would surely start soon enough. B word Beatrice would not let a between cliques amateur simply spit up water on her. She would make her revenge soon, Beatrice without revenge would be as bad as imitation Louis Vuitton.

My day hadn't started as vivid; in fact, it just started as the Monday after fall fest. News and rumors had spread that Audra and Kyle were together during the festival; I even heard that he took her home. People were whispering and gossiping in every building I walked through, apparently, a guy can't take a girl home unless he wants to bang her. What a lovely time period I live in.

The news that the two lovebirds were doing well was in my favor, but I knew everything was too good to be true after I realized how bearable Eros was being.

He was being all right, not a douche, and almost nice.

Okay maybe not anywhere near nice, I mean he tripped me this morning when I got up from the bed.

Now why in the world would he be in my room many pedestrians would ask? I'm still asking myself that also. I honestly have no idea but I woke up to see him staring at me, at first he didn't notice I knew he was staring at me. But, then he realized and then scowled. I walked out of bed and then felt a leg extend from under me and sweep my legs from under me. Then he blamed me for being clumsy and said I left the window unlocked, that he had to watch me to make sure I didn't get abducted because Cupid being abducted wouldn't be so swell. His story was sketchy but I didn't question it, I didn't question the fact that he was 'watching over me so I didn't get abducted from extraterrestrial beings' nope. If I did I would surely be tripped again.

Anyways, back to why my mouth combusted. So, basically, I had gym right before lunch. Today we had to run two miles and do a hundred jumping squats, and well I am no Olympian. The first thing I did after escaping from athletics was go to my locker to get my lunch sack. And yes my mother still makes my lunch. I simply untwisted my 16.9 fluid ounces water bottle and chugged like my life depended on it, which it kind of did. Then I heard my locker door slam close, I in response released my mouth full of water.

She in response gave me a hard glare, I in response feared for my life. It seems to me that I'm put into death like situations daily ever since Eros came around.

She didn't give me a lecture as to why I'm not Zac Efron worthy like I expected and instead just gave me a long glare before clacking off in her fuchsia stilettos.