19 - Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow

"Thank goodness," I hear Kyle announce as I walk into the café

I give him a raised eyebrow, Eros does too. We then make our way up to the counter.

"Thank goodness Erion's little lover quarrel is over," Kyle says with a sigh at the end.

Mr. Dramatic much?

"Can't be a lover quarrel if there isn't any love," I reply back, a smile placed on my face.

Kyle just shakes his head and then take out orders, Eros and I then head to a table by the front windows.

Before I get to sit down I hear the chime of my phone.

Aston

I pick up; I'll probably regret doing so.

"What?" I ask into the phone.

I hear muffled noises and then shifting.

I give him twenty seconds to speak, he doesn't. I hang up. Moments later and the brown-eyed charmer is standing before my eyes.

"Coffee delivery for Orion and grumpy pants," he says with a smirk, the smirk I was beginning to miss.

He then sets the cups on the table, Eros grumpy face facing him.

"Aston, Orion's boyfriend," he says, reaching his hand out for a handshake.

Eros doesn't accept it and just stares, or rather glares.

"If anybody is dating her here it would be me," Eros replies back, a forced smile now on his face.

At this point I'm just sipping my coffee awkwardly, ready to spit out the substance.

"If anybody here were to be dating me it would be Kyle." I correct once I swallow the drink.

I then blow a kiss to Kyle in which he pretends to catch.

Eros and Aston snort at the same exact moment.

* * *

"That Aston is such an ass," I hear Eros say with distaste before continuing, "Aston more like Ass-ton..."

I try my best not to laugh at his lame joke but find myself bursting in laughter.

He surprisingly joins in too.

We're currently sitting in my car outside of the café while I debate what to do next; the rest of the little coffee stop was filled with tension. Men...

Then Eros started a conversation again.

"Who has a better ass?"

"What?"

"Out of Aston and I who has the better ass?"

The funny thing about this moment was that Eros was deadly serious about this.

I reply after a moment, "I don't stare at you two's bums."

He gives an are-you-kidding-me look before saying, "Liar."

"I'm not lying!" I retort.

He then begins his interrogation again.

"Answer the question."

"No."

"Who has the better ass?"

"No."

"No isn't an answer."

"Yes, it is."

"Who?"

"Fuck you."

"I'm intrigued you want to fuck me, but if you want to then tell me who has the better-"

"You." I finally say in defeat, throwing my hands up.

He's got a satisfied little smirk on his face now. "I do have a nice ass."

He was so into himself and knew how physically gifted he was...

To be utterly honest, Eros was the whole package. I mean minus personality. He was very dashingly good looking and not too skinny/fat and had the right amount of muscles and his blue eyes were very much beautiful and his smile made me almost swoon and fool me into thinking I could genuinely like him and...

I pushed the thoughts out of my head and then drive my car out into the road, the radio on low.

"You do too," Eros says quietly after a few minutes of silence.

"I do too what?" I ask.

He just shakes his head and gives a small chuckle.

What do I also have?

He then gives me another smile, I return it once I reach a stoplight and look him in the eyes. He stares back, his eyes aren't filled with the usual hatred and emptiness.

"Let's go on a date."