Royally Flushed

Malia has known tragedy her entire life. Her boyfriend, Daniel, lost his life on a battlefield of war that she never wanted him on in the first place. And then her mother the year after.

Left with her stepfather because her real father abandoned her after she was born, she soon begins to realize how cruel of a man he is without her mother there to satiate his temper, taking out his grief on her.

And then she finally gets her reprieve that she had been waiting for: her aunt Marissa from another country knew about all the terrible things going on in her life and she gave her an option that wasn't presented to her before, to become her legal guardian and take her away from the nasty snake of a man that was her step father.

Malia jumps at the chance to get away from him and finds herself situated at a nice prep school for the exorbitantly rich and famous in England. Little did she know, though, she was among royalty.

Enter Louis, the sexy and enigmatic bad boy player of the Wilmington Prep that stumbles into her life without warning, opening her mind to his sarcastic remarks and smart ass ways, she realizes that he's someone she will have to endure if it meant staying in England and as far away from her step father as possible.

But what happens when the complexities of his royal life interfere into her own, digging into her past and the tragedies that accompany it?

Will she be able to pick up the pieces of her heart or will it forever be royally flushed?

Hello all! I would like to thank all of my lovely readers who have made this book and all of my previous works happen, it's all because of you that I find the motivation to keep pushing for more and more books!

Thank you for giving this book a chance!

***Side Note***

I do not live in England and do not know/understand the inner workings of the royal family and the various titles, etc., however, I will be making up titles and how they connect to each other based on the plot of the book.

If something is incorrect in real life, that doesn't mean it is incorrect in the very FICTIONAL world that I am creating, think of it as an alternate reality England!  :)

HUGE shoutout to myreadingaddictions for winning my one shot contest in my previous book, Beat Of My Heart, everyone go check out their 3 published stories on their profile! 

-Kristen :)