Chapter 6: Encounters and a "Friendly Dinner"!

3rd prospective

???: Who are you?

Y/N: Is it rude to asks ones name, before introducing themselves.

Rachel: Y/N, what are you doing here? And what do you mean not exactly right?

Y/N: Well that cat is out of the bag. I was going to ask his name, but now he knows my name. And your not going to tell me your name are you?

???:....

Y/N: That's what I thought. For what I am doing here, well I'm here to change fate of what's to come. As for the other question, everyone can make there own decisions, even you two despite the restrictions.

Rachel: I never thought that you would go off-book, Y/N.

Y/N: Well I have to do all I can to change fate.

???: What is your attention to change fate?

Y/N: By saving my friend Ragna, from you and the other.

???: You intend to get in my way.

Y/N: Yes, I promised myself to never lose the people I care about, never again.

???: Then you are a fool, even if you have a chance to change fate. I will slay the Dark One, get in my way and I shall show you no mercy.

Y/N: If you think Ragna is the Dark One then I am the Prodigy of Destruction. I will save my friend, I will change fate, I will stop you! I thought that I could convince you not to kill him, but I guess that isn't going to happen.

You both continue to stand off then you broke the silence and said.

Y/N: I don't have time for this. I'm going and remember this, if we meet again one of us will be defeated.

Then in a blink of an eye you disappeared without leaving a single trace of your exercise.

???: When we meet again Prodigy of Destruction, you shall share the same fate as the Dark One!

___________________________________

After you talked to the white figure, you went to Orient town to look for Ragna again. As you explore the town you see a bunch of beautiful lights between the lanterns and buildings, and a variety of Chinese restaurants. You smell the food, trying to hold back the temptation of bringing a restaurant out of business.

You look at the back alleyways and soon enough you saw Ragna.

He was about to exit the alleyway but was stopped by  and almost tackled down by a cat girl? Then you remembered that she is part of clan of cats known as the Kaka Clan.

When you took a close look at her she has brown skin and long blond hair tied up into two braids and a black cat tail with a faded white tip. She seems to spend her entire time wearing a beige-colored hoodie with a cat hood and long cat-themed sleeves that cover her arms. She wears a pair of unusually-designed high-heel boots with the same cat theme but appear to be more fit for a creature with high ankles. And her face is in complete darkness with only her eyes and teeth visible.

 And her face is in complete darkness with only her eyes and teeth visible