Chapter 17: Meeting Sector 7 and a Vigilante of Love and Justice!

3rd prospective

You removed your cloak and got to your stance, ready for battle.

???: Irregularity detected during transfer... Destination disparity confirmed... The presence of Azure Grimoire at transfer location confirmed. Confirming commands. Will stand by in battle mode...

Then a familiar voice began to speak to both you and Ragna.

Kokonoe: Ragna the Bloodedge and Y/N L/N...

Ragna: Wonderful... an intervention ars. In the future, could you not just jump into my head and start blabbering away at me?

Kokonoe: What the hell are you still doing in Kagutsuchi, you insufferable jackass?

Ragna: And you care about my whereabouts, why? Just what the hell do you want? Are you after the Azure Grimoire?

Kokonoe: What? Oh, you think I sent her there to get YOU? Haha! That's a laugh. That grimoire of yours is useless. Well, to me that is. No, she was pulled off course by something else, some big-ass power source... Speaking of which, Y/N. You and I have a lot to talk about.

Y/N: Kokonoe, right? What do you want to know...?

Kokonoe: A bunch of things, but I prefer we talk in person once your over here at Sector 7.

Y/N: Okay, but why do you want me there?

Kokonoe: You are something that no one has seen before, a being who can use a power that surpasses Ars Magus, and not even magic has that much destructive capabilities. Followed by your origin is completely unknown so I would like to know that.

Y/N: I have other things to do that require my attention at the moment. But once everything taken care of, I'll take you on your offer but I want something in return.

Kokonoe: And that is...?

Y/N: For information about myself... I want to know about you, I would say that's a fair trade. Plus I have a question for you when we meet.

She hesitated to answer the question until she sighs and says...

Kokonoe: Fine, but before that I would like to test something. To see what your made of! She could use a warm-up anyway. Work some of the kinks out.

Y/N: What like a practice fight? Sure, I would love the exercise, but let's take it outside shall we?

Kokonoe: Alright fine, hey Lambda! Follow Y/N and fight him.

Lambda: Understood.

You begin to walk outside with Lambda and Ragna following behind. You walk one direction, lambda floated to the other direction and Ragna laid back on the wall about to watch the fight. You got to your stance and tried to talk to lambda.

Y/N: So your name is Lambda, well ready when you are...

Lambda: Ready, instructions accepted. Battle systems activated, deploying field.

A red field appeared below you and your body feels like it want to fall on the ground. You smiled and looked at lambda.

Y/N: A gravity field... I would think that it works on most people, but not me.

You then begin to walk out of the field, shocking Kokonoe, from the other end.

Kokonoe: What! He just walked out of there! The gravity of that field is at least three times normal gravity.