Chapter 11: The White Void, Ragna and Y/N Vs Hakumen!

Meanwhile
Noel's prospective

I continue to run to find somebody here but no luck.

Noel: There's no one here either...?

Usually there crowd of soldiers but there's not a single one, I'm on guard on what will happen next as I pass down a corridor. I stopped and see someone on the ground. As I take a closer, look I realize who it is.

Noel: That's...Major Kisaragi!

I rushed over to him, and I see that he had major injuries as some parts of his body are bruised up badly.

Noel: Major Kisaragi...Major Kisaragi! Can you hear me?! He's so badly wounded...!

???: My if his body is that badly bruised up, he might have some internal bleeding going on!

He appeared around the corner and I recognize his voice.

Noel: C-Captain Hazama! I looked all over for you- -where have you been?!

Hazama: Whatever do you mean? I've been in here all the while.

Noel:...N-Never mind that- -we need to get Major Kisaragi to safety. Whoever attacked him could still be here.

Hazama: Oh, that's not going to be a problem. Ragna the Bloodedge and his mysterious accomplice did this to him, but they head straight to the basement.

Noel: Huh...? But...how can you know Ragna's the culprit and who is his accomplice?!

Hazama: The accomplice, I don't know he's completely new, I don't think anybody in the intelligence department know who he is, all I know so far he wears F/C clothes with S/F/C clothes and trimmings, H/C colored hair and E/C eyes.
When I saw him fight Jin along side Ragna is that he's extremely skilled in close range combat, not even taken a single hit, and when I saw Jin knock Ragna to a pillar, he gotten angry moved faster than the eye could see and landed 2 devastating blows on him, Ragna landed the last blow, Jin lost, they left. End of story.

Noel: Wait-?! If you saw all that, why didn't you help him?!

Hazama: How much help would I have been? An All-out sword fight between the Major and the Grim Reaper with his accomplice being a powerhouse with the speed faster then anyone can move, is rather above my pay-grade. I don't think I'd be alive to have this conversation had I interfered.

Noel: But, still...

Hazama: Fighting's not my forte, Lieutenant- -hence my posting in the Intelligence Division. Besides, our job is to secure the Major. Ragna's outside the mission parameters, but the accomplice will be investigated to find out more about him when I get back to the department.

Noel: I guess that's true...

Hazama: Besides, I have no Idea what those two are up to. They where in such a hurry to make for the basement. They didn't even finish off their opponent.

Noel: Ah...

Noel's thoughts: Ragna the Bloodedge and the accomplice... the basement... What is this sensation...? I feel like...I'm late for a rendezvous... with people that I've never met... But I...I WANT to meet them... to meet Ragna...but most importantly...HIM...