Chapter 26: Unexpected Rebel!

??? Location

Relius: How's it coming along... Imperator?

Imperator: It's not bad... this is a good vessel, Relius Clover.

Relius: It will take a while before it can stable itself. If you sense anything amiss, I want you to say so right away.

Imperator: I'll keep that in mind. By the way Relius, what's going on with his casket?

Relius: Phantom is taking care of the core. Control will be handed over to number 13.

Imperator: I see...(looks up at the diagram of a coffin) To think that unpleasant giant would turn out to be so useful... Quite an amusing twist of fate.

Relius: I would never thought that YOU would utter that word.

Imperator: Find it strange, do you?

Relius: No... but you did peeked my curiosity.

Imperator: Have I? ...You amuse me Relius.

Relius: Is that so? I never grow tired of you, Imperator. Hm... it seems it's almost time.

Imperator: Well done, you may go.

Relius: I'll take my leave then...

As he left, the Imperator closes her eyes for only a short moment until...

Hazuma: Never was the friendliest... so this is where you have been hiding. I've been looking for you.

Imperator: Terumi, what do you want?

Hazama: What do I want? ...I have news to report. May I trouble you for a moment?

Imperator: Speak.

Hazama: Once three more areas are secured, the barrier over Ikaruga will be complete. I left the release of the cauldron in Relius's hands. I'm certain there will be no problem leaving it in the Colonel's hands. The 13th Prime Field Device... The Sword of Izanami... is progressing smoothly on my end. As for the casket, I believe it was Phantom, wasn't it?

Imperator: I see... what about that new ally that you once spoke of?

Hazama: Oh him... well... after a short talk, he would like a request a short audience with you.

Imperator: Hmm... so where is he exactly?

Hazama: I have the man (pulls out soul) ...or rather soul in question.

The Imperator looks at the soul and soon enough, she enters the blackened void where he lives and sees him.

Abaddon: So... you are the one that pulling the strings.

Imperator: I am, so what do you wish to speak of?

Abaddon: What is your goal?

Imperator: To eliminate the Master Unit, and bring death to all living beings.

Abaddon: Heh heh heh...

Imperator: Is something a matter?

Abaddon: For the first time ever since I was sealed away and hardly lived in this void, I find someone who shares the same kind of goal that I have been longing for.

Imperator: Is that so? Well you came to the right place.

Abaddon: I have indeed.

As the Imperator returns to the outside world, Abaddon smiles at this outcome.