Chapter 23: God slayers Cocoon!

3rd perspective

In a plan white void, there stood three black chairs with nothing sitting in them facing each other in a circle. On the floor, there are humanoid shadows sitting on the chairs themselves. These three are known as the Takamagahara system. They are AI's with a goal of obtaining the Azure. Right now, they are talking to Rachel which she stands at the center of the circle.

TA(Takamagahara Alpha): In order to negate the worlds current destiny, the power of order will awaken and destroy the Black Beast's primarily form

Rachel: And thus proving that she, the master unit desires something beyond than this bland repetition.

TB(Takamagahara Beta): Perhaps, but the future we desire is quite different. We would see a world of tranquility. We will praise this continuum shift, alter it if needed until the perfect world is birthed. One that is immune to the vagaries of chance.

Rachel: Speaking of immunity, Yuki Terumi has already shrugged off your leach, has he not?

TC(Takamagahara Carol): Yuki Terumi's actions have fallen under the expected parameters. Any interference stemming from the Sealed Armament: Izayoi, will be dealt with as part of the continuum shift.

TB: At this point I believe you, Rachel Alucard inspire more apprehension then does he.

TA: Do you intend to shirk your duty as a spectator and interfere yet again?

Rachel: You wound me... I am the rightful heir to the Tsukuyomi, defending the master unit is part of my purpose. Besides the world that you desire... seems so dull.

Rachel then teleported out, leaving the three AI's to them selfs.

TA: We'll keep an eye on what she will do but for now, there is another matter we have to discuss.

TB: It's about this Y/N right?

TC: Correct, unlike most of the other possibilities we have witnessed. This Y/N is a powerful individual uses a power unlike we have never seen in any other timeline.

TA: Let's not forget that his origin is surprising. Existence in other dimensions and god like beings in mortal form. Y/N is something that we have been trying to obtain for a long time. But at the same time he is dangerous being that could lead to the day of reckoning.

TC: Incorrect, for a being to be the son of two gods of destruction... his actions are more different than we can ever anticipate.

TB: Yes, he wants to protect the world instead of destroying it. But another question remains, why would the Master unit allow something like him to exist here?

TA: Unfortunately we will never know, but if his desire is the Azure. We will take action and make sure he does not obtain it.
___________________________________
Y/N's perspective