Chapter 18: Setting up a Path of Forgiveness and The Wings of Justice!

Y/N's prospective

I opened my eyes after that good nap. I then got up and put my clothes on, but not before I change my weights. I thought of how much should I increase my weights, until I thought of yesterday that battle when I fought against that Murakumo Unit with that gravity field.

Y/N's thoughts: I wonder, if Kokonoe can make improvements to Lambda, maybe she can make something that's based on gravity, yeah... I could have something greater then just increasing my weights. Well, I'll just double my weights for now.

After thinking, I used my clothing beam and made clothes with its now doubled weight.

Y/N: Yeah this feels right. Now, before anyone else wakes up I going to meditate.

I sat on the ground and started to meditate. I meditate for a good long while, until...

Y/N:(Stomach grumbling) Hmm? Oh, I guess meditating for a while is making me hungry.

I got up and slide opened the door, and stared walking around. The place is quite beautiful in the daytime seeing some zen gardens around the complex of Bang's home. Even saw some koi ponds around as well, either way the place looks great. But then...

Y/N: Augh...my...head! (Puts hand on head)

I then saw different flashes of images, I saw a young woman in a white NOL uniform and red hair standing before Jin next to a food stand, then she attacked and killed Jin, her blue eyes looked soulless but returned to normal and looked and said "What have I done?!" then she went to her knees and burst into tears, and another image is the same woman as before but she was fighting Noel, but before I could see more the images stopped and my head starts to calm down.

Y/N's thoughts: What was that? Another vision? Well, isn't this great.

I then smell something good and I followed it, I eventually followed it to where Jin is resting and see that Bang just served him some breakfast. And Jin is freely moving, looks like the paralysis spell must've worn off.

Bang: Ah, Y/N. I was about to head to you and tell you that breakfast is ready.

Y/N: Well... my timing couldn't be any better, let's eat!

I sat across Bang and next to Jin. Bang handed me a bowl of steamed rice it wasn't much but at least it will do. I thank him and started eating the steamed rice and Jin also got some steamed rice. Jin then look at Bang and asked.

Jin: Was it wise to free me after I heal? There's nothing except Y/N to stop me from attacking you at will.

Bang: Even though you killed my master, put this scar on my face, and left me in defeat, I would still let you go until we get a rematch. And besides, neither one of us would want to feed you by hand now do we.

Jin: (Sigh)

Y/N: Heh...

Then we heard kids playing on the other side of the wall of Bang's home.

Bang: This area is very tranquil, if your a mind to see it. I'll be more than happy to show you around.

Jin: Do you mean it?

Y/N: Okay, I'm down with it.

I finished eating, got up and used my clothing beam to make my F/C cloak and put on the hood.

Bang: Y/N, what did you just do?

Y/N: Oh, I should have have told you that I can use some unique techniques.